New maps-self updating

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Update time: UTC 00:00. Maps are already zoomed in for better view and entrace requirements are lowered. Let me know if you want to include any tribe families.

Tribe K Dominance

topktribes.png

Top 15 Tribes

toptribes.png

Top 15 ODA

topkaplayers.png

Top 15 Players

topplayers.png

Top nobling tribes in last 24h

topnoblers.png

Player K Dominance

topkplayers.png

Fastest noblers/day

fastnoblers.png

Average points/player

topavgtribes.png

Last edited:

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thank you! A few weeks ago I took over nickjer maps, source and everything. I patched it up and went live on a smaller server shorty after. I will try to improve it and keep it up in my spare time.

These maps are now in test for .NET and masters servers. If everything works well expand to other markets such as .de
Please, if you see anything wrong with them PM me.

DVBBS

wonderful maps :)

Earl Please sticky :p

also i think there's an issue with the player K dominance map as for me it's only showing Bailan in ibelin.

Time-

Very nice mate, kind of feel bad for the other people that made efforts though, but this one is obviously the one we've been waiting for. Can you work on the scaling though? :p K41 won't exist on this world, you can cut it off completely.

DeletedUser116033

wonderful maps :)

Earl Please sticky :p

also i think there's an issue with the player K dominance map as for me it's only showing Bailan in ibelin.

Nickjer maps over all others, I agree earl sticky :p

DeletedUser103537

Seems we got a lot of competition for the map makers.

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Seems we got a lot of competition for the map makers.

I do not desire to compete with anyone. In fact I've redone the maps because I wanted them for a world I play. Then I scaled up, so everyone can have them back again. I do not claim any rights on the maps as they are mostly the work of nickjer and as my time permits I will maintain and try to improve them.
I hope I didn't upset anyone with this! Thank you.

DeletedUser103537

lol you didn't just was saying lot of nice maps out there yours are really good but I also like the other persons it is good to have a couple different map makers.

DeletedUser

Only problem with these is that they are too zoomed out. Very nice though.:icon_razz:

DeletedUser110464

Stickied. Kinda surprised to see these back again tbh. Lots of options for maps I guess though now.

DeletedUser92753

I really appreciate you bringing back Nickjer's script. I am also happy you respect the other map-makers who have submitted their own styles. I personally think its wonderful there are three distinct styles to view. Each manage to show a slightly different pictures, just like the player maps thread. Very glad to see all are staying stickied.