New maps-self updating

Player not found.

In the past 7 days: TNub have nobled 414 Barbarian villages under 2.5k points and have lost 64 villages to Rhythm.

TNub as a tribe in a nutshell:

[Spoil]
scared-kitten-face-5646b2b9790c4d6e19204ae669c16caf.jpeg
[/Spoil]

DeletedUser118442

really,,,,I thought we ate more barbs and lost more vills,,,this is actually good to hear :)
I would like to see the great PNF against those Rhythm guys,,,I guess it would be fun to watch :p
I was thinking about doing a thread about the recent war events,,,to discuss some things,,,,but don't really have the time :(

DeletedUser118442

and please remind us how Loading is doing against North lol

DeletedUser117392

In the past 7 days: TNub have nobled 414 Barbarian villages under 2.5k points and have lost 64 villages to Rhythm.

In the past 7 days: Loading has nobled 327 Barbarian villages under 2.5k points and has lost 54 villages to North.

Last edited by a moderator:

Player not found.

In the past 7 days: Loading has nobled 327 Barbarian villages under 2.5k points and has lost 54 villages to North.

You picked your time very well to point that out :icon_wink:

mattnsamm

What ever happened to those maps that showed conquers from day one til present like a movie?

Player not found.

You know what I would love to see, a video of all World conquers since the beginning of W78. W51 and W53 had one.

Player not found.

I would like to see the following continent rankings added: K12, K17, K21, K28, K72, K78, K82, K87.

Thanks to whoever the person is managing these maps.