New maps-self updating

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Update time: CET 00:00 (GMT+1). Maps are already zoomed in for better view and entrace requirements are lowered. Let me know if you want to include any tribe families.

Tribe K Dominance

topktribes.png

Top 15 Tribes

toptribes.png

Top 15 ODA

topkaplayers.png

Top 15 Players

topplayers.png

Top nobling tribes in last 24h

topnoblers.png

Player K Dominance

topkplayers.png

Fastest noblers/day

fastnoblers.png

Average points/player

topavgtribes.png

Last edited:

darkaniken2

Since this is an older world, could we use 3 days instead of 1 for the nobling? Also, could 1st be blue and 2nd the bright green so that it stands out against each other?

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Since this is an older world, could we use 3 days instead of 1 for the nobling? Also, could 1st be blue and 2nd the bright green so that it stands out against each other?

That is totally possible, I am somewhat reluctant to individually customize each world though, but I will be considering.
On a side note I was thinking I could create a timeline from the maps to have a history of a world. What do you think?

Thanks

darkaniken2

That is totally possible, I am somewhat reluctant to individually customize each world though, but I will be considering.
On a side note I was thinking I could create a timeline from the maps to have a history of a world. What do you think?

Thanks

Customizing each world might be somewhat annoying, yes, but it was one of the great features about nickjers maps, and it's one of the problems with colors. Some colors next to each other make one or the other harder to see.

As for a history of the world, that would be pretty cool to see, especially of the dominance and conquer maps.

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I agree, however he had some help on that. I will look into a way to make it less painful next week. Also as my time is limited I can mostly deliver updates on weekends so you can expect something next weekend.

DeletedUser

I am thankful that you put together the maps. I would much rather have you do what you can, than not doing anything at all.....so thank you

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

At your suggestion, 3 days nobling is now effective and the colors for the 1st is blue and 2nd is red so they can stand out even better. You should be able to see this change on next update.

Thanks

darkaniken2

What's up with the colors? Intentional change or bug? Just wondering.