• Thread starter DeletedUser118892
  • Start date

DeletedUser118892

These maps were made by me: The Commander

K44

K45

K54

K55

Thank you for checking! Hope you enjoy. Maybe we will be able to do some better reviews!

IGN:The Commander
Leader of CIV

DeletedUser94087

Great job. K45 is quite the clusterfuck isn't it. It will be interesting to see if any tribe can become dominant in that area or if they are all doomed to infight until someone from K44 or K55 gains enough of a hold to then move in on them.

DeletedUser90465

I think PTG has the best chance of winning the world. I don't know anything about their leader, but their players show tons of potential.

DeletedUser

I think PTG has the best chance of winning the world. I don't know anything about their leader, but their players show tons of potential.

Yeah I bet if I emptied a trust fund on PP, botted, bullied every small tribe into fighting a proxy war for me and supporting me and booted every player that got cleared, i'd be doing okay too.

Oh wait, I am doing just fine, and I don't do any of those. You know who does do that? Feel free to guess.

Thing

Yeah I bet if I emptied a trust fund on PP, botted, bullied every small tribe into fighting a proxy war for me and supporting me and booted every player that got cleared, i'd be doing okay too.

Oh wait, I am doing just fine, and I don't do any of those. You know who does do that? Feel free to guess.

100% facts. 2 players got cleared on our south border, PTG kicked them.

200_s.gif

DeletedUser

They also receive support from small Korean players who aren't in their family tribe, randomly. They keep their defence permanently stationed in PTG villages. Suspicious.

Ignoramus of the Law

I find it worrying how often the word Family comes up on those maps.

VooDooWizzy

Botting is alarming, mods dont do anything about this?

DeletedUser

Botting is alarming, mods dont do anything about this?

I would say botting, multi-acc and some other shenanigans are all at work. All the people in that area of the world would agree there's something going on. Some of those players are known for this type of thing too.

Thing

It's a well known fact. 0 coordination. 0 effort. low farming on most fronts.

So clearly something amis......

DeletedUser118892

To be fair, none of the best tribe have really shown there worth so far. So rankings are very unrealistic and most tribes will dissapear over the next couple of weeks.

PTG have so much members I would say it would be almost impossible to accurately coordinate all these players into war. So I reckon PTG will do well for the next couple of weeks but get slowly nobles until the family tribes have spilt up.

DeletedUser118892

AOW are rank 2nd and are struggling to cope against tribes like 30th in the ranking. It'll be good to see what happens.

DeletedUser

I'd like to see a top 10 tribe ranking update or review or something

DeletedUser90465

It's a well known fact. 0 coordination. 0 effort. low farming on most fronts.

So clearly something amis......

They have best coordination I have ever seen, they put tons of effort into the game, they have amazing farming...

What are you talking about....

Yes, some may bot but I didn't speak of their integrity here (I have in another post). They have the most skill in this world and I led them w78. They will prove to be the best tribe.

DeletedUser

Hilariously biased and poor post lol.

''Yeah they may cheat BUT THEY ARE AMAZING (because they're my mates and I've cheated with them on previous worlds)''

DeletedUser90465

Would you rather an honest post or another dull post saying "They're bots, boohoo, sob my life away"

If you want evidence to back up my claim, here it is:
4e1f83c6c053d2494fed18aea40b0459.png

The koreans I know are on a similar caliber to this. I am not a very biased person and I value players as I see them. Like I said, I led them on World 78 and they were capable of some truly epic OP's.

If you would like to prove me wrong, take them on with your tribe. I wouldn't be fazed if they were all to be rimmed but I'm just letting you know what I think the outcome will be.

DeletedUser

Not interested. If players are circumnavigating the rules in one way there's a chance they are doing it in others too. No respect here from botters or botty defenders.

oheinen66

Would you rather an honest post or another dull post saying "They're bots, boohoo, sob my life away"

If you want evidence to back up my claim, here it is:
4e1f83c6c053d2494fed18aea40b0459.png

The koreans I know are on a similar caliber to this. I am not a very biased person and I value players as I see them. Like I said, I led them on World 78 and they were capable of some truly epic OP's.

If you would like to prove me wrong, take them on with your tribe. I wouldn't be fazed if they were all to be rimmed but I'm just letting you know what I think the outcome will be.

What, those sorts of Ops are mediocre and predictable, done by those more interested in how pretty an Op looks or styling on their opponents than how successful it is. Also, there are people like this in every top tribe.