New maps split into K's

• Thread starter DeletedUser118892
  • Start date

DeletedUser118892

I have decided to update these maps with comparisons.

K44 before :

K44 Now:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K45 before :

K45 Now :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

k54 Before :

K54 Now :

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
K55 Before :

K55 now :

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K44 & K45 Now :

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

K54 & K55 Now :

Thank you for checking out my maps: IGN: The commander

DeletedUser

I think you forgot to add STD to the map to K44&45 one. Additionally, I suggest you put these images into a spoiler if you don't want to get an infraction. But keep up the good work. Insulting to have missed STD from the map though.

DeletedUser

Aye where's Michael Corleone at thats my homie

I wanna be like mike

Glad to see that these brilliant maps from the commander include my family on it. Thanks fam

DeletedUser

The maps are great, the only thing i'd say is: Would it be possible for you to keep the colours on the before and after maps the same for the same tribes. Just makes it a bit easier to do comparisons rather than trying to figure out the colour changes.

Cheers :icon_smile: