New members, coplayers and account takeovers needed

• Thread starter Stardust Dragonryder
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Currently, there is a need for people to coplay accounts in STUCK and RIDERS,as well as someone needed to take over paver's account and possibly metalogen's account. Please contact me by pm here if interested. I am looking to have all our accounts running 24/7.

I had hoped to either take over paver's account myself, or find someone already, but that situations just didn't work out, and still haven't heard from paver. My skype account is currently not active, so if someone gets a message from yorkiepeter regarding the paver account, please let me know.

Thank you all for your time.

Ali/Stardust Dragonryder

PS: Would greatly appreciate it if members of RAM didn't derail this thread. thanks

DeletedUser

the paver account is gone mate, yeah theres still 100 odd villes there but you think that will last with ever ho and her dog nobling them? (yeah thats RAM =P haha) Paver was the first account to lose 20 villages in 1 day. does tht not tell you something? you cant turn this around let the account go.

DeletedUser

the paver account is gone mate, yeah theres still 100 odd villes there but you think that will last with ever ho and her dog nobling them? (yeah thats RAM =P haha) Paver was the first account to lose 20 villages in 1 day. does tht not tell you something? you cant turn this around let the account go.

100 odd? out by a factor of 3 much?

DeletedUser

PS: Would greatly appreciate it if members of RAM didn't derail this thread. thanks

Sorry any thread with the mention of RAM catches our attention

You need to understand that people quit when the see :ram:s coming at them. SO its difficult to find players for that account.
There is only one possibility there, RAM gets all villages, and leave the players with 2 or 3 villages. that will solve the 24/7 problem

DeletedUser

ER03 (520|686) K65 9,869 paver [STUCK] Stardust Dragonryder [LTDA] 2010-06-28 00:40:04
ER04 (520|687) K65 9,350 paver [STUCK] Stardust Dragonryder [LTDA] 2010-06-28 00:12:08

I guess u've finally started actively transferring those vills to a new owner. :D

DeletedUser79613

ER03 (520|686) K65 9,869 paver [STUCK] Stardust Dragonryder [LTDA] 2010-06-28 00:40:04
ER04 (520|687) K65 9,350 paver [STUCK] Stardust Dragonryder [LTDA] 2010-06-28 00:12:08

I guess u've finally started actively transferring those vills to a new owner. :D

Sorry, was me. :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

The paver account is now active again, and I'm looking for a permanent owner for it. Julia has taken ownership of the Stardust account until I find one...and someone has already expressed that they are still interested in it. If there is anyone else also interested in it or other accounts, please pm to either the paver or Stardust Dragonryder forum accounts.

Also, the Stardust account still needs coplayers, as well as members from Riders and other tribes still needs coplayers and account takeovers.

If there is anyone who contacted me ingame while I was on the Stardust account, since I do not have access to the mail on that account, please contact me here by pm.

Thanks.

Ali/paver (formerly Stardust Dragonryder--or as RAM members call me, dragonhugger)

DeletedUser

excuse me, but YOUR COMMENTS ARE OFF-TOPIC, lambykins and Venator and others.
THIS THREAD IS ABOUT GETTING COPLAYERS, PLAYERS TO TAKE ACCOUNTS, NOT about anything else, guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I knew a player that got offered the account. it is on topic. In case a possible player doesnt have to look up Paver on twstats. They can read my post and know that Paver account isnt worth taking. You should go into more details about the accounts instead of saying " looking for a co-player"

DeletedUser

my post is also on topic, you said that RAM calls you dragonhugger and i was correcting you as it isnt only RAM that calls you that. a lot of Storm and X-Men call you that too =)

have a nice day =P

DeletedUser

o_O the Paver account is still around? Can I haz? :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Yes, it is STILL around.
Yes, it has been offered to several. some turned it down, some I turned down, and others lost interest in it when i couldn't be on the internet and ingame very often and couldn't reach Pete to let him know who to give the password to.
Yes, it has undergone a LOT of nobling and still is.
Yes, it is/could be vital to the war efforts against RAM.
Yes, there is someone who has expressed an interest in it, and if it goes through, I'll be happy. IF not, I'll discuss it with you. pls pm me, either way.
No, I have not given the account to anyone since taking it myself to get a permanent owner. I'm going to be as fussy as Pete would have been in choosing someone.
No, there is no longer a ton of PPs on the account. I was told by Pete I could give them to whomever could use them. They expire on the 23rd.
Yes, I want to find a permanent owner and FAST, so I can take my former account back. Passing the paver account to someone this weekend, would be fantastic!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, it is STILL around.
Yes, it has been offered to several. some turned it down, some I turned down, and others lost interest in it when i couldn't be on the internet and ingame very often.
Yes, it has undergone a LOT of nobling and still is.
Yes, it is/could be vital to the war efforts against RAM.
Yes, there is someone who has expressed an interest in it, and if it goes through, I'll be happy. IF not, I'll discuss it with you. pls pm me, either way.
No, I have not given the account to anyone since taking it myself to get a permanent owner. I'm going to be as fussy as Pete would have been in choosing someone.
No, there is no longer a ton of PPs on the account. I was told by Pete I could give them to whomever could use them. They expire on the 23rd.
Yes, I want to find a permanent owner and FAST, so I can take my former account back. Passing the paver account to someone this weekend, would be fantastic!

paver I think when he said this

o_O the Paver account is still around? Can I haz? :icon_biggrin:

he was joking

DeletedUser

yeah no one in their right mind would want that account... its dying faster than religion

DeletedUser

:icon_eek: Faster than Religion? But I heard Religion lost 200 villages last week

As to the account, yes I was joking. Unless your standards are actually lax enough to allow a noob like me to have the account. You should be forewarned though, my idea of taking care of it would be to rename all of the villages "Taimendred - Awesome Incarnate", log off and never log in again. If our plans for the account don't coincide then I might not be the right person for the job. Good luck with your search though :icon_biggrin: