New members, coplayers and account takeovers needed

• Thread starter Stardust Dragonryder
  • Start date

DeletedUser

One, the current owner of the paver account is a SHE not a HE. Secondly, Giacmo, he may have been joking, but I am TOTALLY serious. And no, Taimendred, if that's your idea of playing an account, then you are DEFINITELY NOT the person to take over the account! lol

And, uh, guys, if you hadn't noticed, it's NOT a DEAD ACCOUNT anymore lol ;)

btw, I have absolutely no problem being called dragonhugger--and I'm hoping that whomever coplays THAT account (hopefully will get one soon, squizzyfresh could use some help) will be a diplomat, as well as a really good player :)

DeletedUser

Okay i wish you luck. Lossing villages daily. But morale is on your side now. You are lucky :D

DeletedUser

id rather have points and villages than morale...
just sayin =P

DeletedUser

Yeah, well, things are progressing, shall I say???? I just got a new owner for the Stardust account...some of you may know him...prakel. He was one of the founding council members of RIDERS prior to joining ~DWOM~. So he knows a weee bit about

And I've decided to keep the paver account for a number of reasons.

So all we need now are coplayers for the members of STUCK, RIDERS and possibly a couple other tribes that may merge into us :D

DeletedUser

lol just lol

prakel= noob
you= noob
paver account LOL is all you need to say

your a attention whore stop making threads to try save your stupid tribe, hell at 1 point you were nobling paver now you are paver, you left that tribe now your running that tribe.... no1 will trust your ways you jump ship and attack your hero then realise no1 follows you so you take over the account and try to huug the world vs RAM...

stop attention seeking, go away

DeletedUser

I feel sorry for this guy Rtwrt sent him a message. If it's same guy. ohh well

DeletedUser

who in tarnation is Rtwrt????

thanks for the thought, lambezz, and i appreciate the courtesy of you guys laying off my vil for a few days (or are you just needing those 8 days to rebuild your nukes?). And I think my first attempt at sniping nobles in over a year's time wasn't too shabby lol

However, sympathy (aka pity) comes between sheep and syphilis in the dictionary, and though I would love to have roasted lamb (the meat, not you, lambykins hehe) for dinner, or gyros right now, neither pity nor sympathy is what I'm looking for nor wanting from ANYONE. I need pity about as much as I would either a live sheep that I can't butcher myself (I do know how, but don't have the equipment nor the physical ability to do so anymore) or syphilis. They both stink after awhile anyway.

What I DO want, is to continue to play this game to the best of my noobish abilities, and be part of a coalition to take your tribe down!

And I am NOT a GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Get that through your heads!!!! I am a 54 year old woman who loves this game just as much as any of you do. Just cos I happened to get it approved as a lab course for military and political science credit, doesn't make it any less true. ;)

And, as for going away???? NOT ON YOUR LIFE!!!!!!!!! I AM IN THIS FOR THE LONG HAUL NO MATTER WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!

As much as I did and still do admire Pete for his skill and his tactics and his knowledge of this game, and for teaching me a lot of it, I am not HE!!! My name is Ali (a nickname). I'm an American female, not a Brit (love those fish and chips tho lol) male,

and as for you calling me an attention-getter, yeah, I am, just as much as you are gummer--otherwise why would you be trying to derail a valid thread like any other player, including you guys, would post if you or your mates needed coplayers or account takeovers???? You're just trying to see if my skin is as thin as Pete's was...well, it's not. Now if I hadn't been up for the past 36 hours straight, I might be able to think of a really good flame for all of you. but I think that report I posted on funny ingame mail and reports thread says it all.

and as for me nobling paver's vils when I was Stardust, yeah, I did--to keep those vils out of your possession!. Because no one had heard from him at all!

As for attacking my hero???? He had already quit a couple weeks before I had our allies and friends withdraw their support troops from the vils, since he wasn't coming back, and hadn't bothered to contact me at that time. Why should they lose their troops supporting an inactive account? And why shouldn't I noble those vils????

Technically they were food (once he posted his last message to me on June 14th) unless I could get someone to take it, since at the time, I had no coplayer myself to take ownership of the Stardust account and no way to tell paver who to give his pw to. I got the internet back on this month, and made contact with him finally last week.

As for your claim of jumping ship?
(1) out of stuck: Yeah, ever been a tribe of two with the other being inactive???? Couldn't do anything at that point, as Stardust, since he had given me only limited privs.
(2) out of LTDA: WE MERGED--YOU NOOBS!!!!
(3) out of RAWKOR/Stardust account to the paver account: I wasn't about to get banned for knowing the pw's to two accounts on the same world. Squizzyfresh, my coplayer on the Stardust account, took over ownership of that account asap after Pete volunteered his pw without my asking for it. I have already discussed the matter with support staff, and I have the all-clear from them :p

You know, it's a good thing you guys aren't as good at creating propaganda as you are when you're playing this game--do you think people really believe your flames? Personally, although you are MUCH better players than I am...I think you're running scared cos you have no eyes or ears in STUCK.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow. Long enough post?? and No people dont need to rebuild nukes we have WW barbs to noble which is believe or not much more value then you. You will still be here WW barbs wont be here

DeletedUser

i had a headache before i read this post... now ive read it... kinda seems more like a migraine

DeletedUser

Then maybe if I keep posting that way, you guys will stop reading AND stop commenting? ....I know, of course, you won't... you have too much time on your hands

DeletedUser

just wondering... why does the paver account need coplayers? its a pretty small manageable account now. i have no co's at 1.8m points why do you need a co at 400k?

DeletedUser

cos tbh, I do better with a coplayer...and if he/she is better than I am, so much the better so I can learn while I'm playing. After all, compared to most of you guys/gals that are around me, I'm still a noob ;) Also, I like to have a life aside from playing tw :)
cos he/she wants to grow it faster
SHE
yeah no one in their right mind would want that account... its dying faster than religion
hmmm i don't remember EVER saying I was in my right mind lol and as for dying....I do believe I've gained a few vils since you posted that comment, Rachel ;) I believe the current count is 70...

Last edited by a moderator: