New Members Tia-wf on k16

Status
Not open for further replies.

imori

Hey hey hey!

I have a village in K16! are you going to attack it? :O

DeletedUser

no :) not me. i am goign for K17 :icon_twisted: :icon_twisted: there are some newbs in some lame like 200k point tribes their.. har har har

DeletedUser

Too finish with the joking...

Well D*D is going after us... Im not sure the reason why but tia is there target now...

lifehurts-4ever

TIA/16 U need To Improve :p u still got A long Way to go :p

While I really hate it when they declare war on us

DeletedUser

d*d

Well I wont sit down and let them take my villages. If t.o.g. wanted a moment to merge with us, wll now would be the time. I know tha will sound odd but together we could fight them and might stop there expansion. Well I speak for myself here but we are advantage on k16 cause there biggest plyer are real far. Maybe with an alliance of tia, tog, cult, ff, could stop them for once. This could be fun... d*d would have no choice to back off.

Kidgore duke of tia-wf:swordsman: :swordsman:

DeletedUser

ok

TIA/16 U need To Improve :p u still got A long Way to go :p

While I really hate it when they declare war on us

well still... tia-wf, former, tia/16 is now second. I worked real hard to put us in second. We have more and more recruit who leave there tribe to join us... I think that we could do even more than defend

imori

Well I wont sit down and let them take my villages. If t.o.g. wanted a moment to merge with us, wll now would be the time. I know tha will sound odd but together we could fight them and might stop there expansion. Well I speak for myself here but we are advantage on k16 cause there biggest plyer are real far. Maybe with an alliance of tia, tog, cult, ff, could stop them for once. This could be fun... d*d would have no choice to back off.

Kidgore duke of tia-wf:swordsman: :swordsman:

uh whoa! Why are you throwing FF's name in this mix? FF and D*D have great relations and will continue to do so. We wouldnt drop an alliance with such good friends and then war with them because of a NAP going to war with them.

lifehurts-4ever

well still... tia-wf, former, tia/16 is now second. I worked real hard to put us in second. We have more and more recruit who leave there tribe to join us... I think that we could do even more than defend

TIA-WF is Way Behind U need to improve more ... start nobling refuges and kick D*D buts

Status
Not open for further replies.