New Mod Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hey there W22!
From here on out I'll be your new forum mod. If you guys stick to the rules, we'll all get along just fine.

Some rules! (Same old, same old)
- No cursing.
- No spamming (this includes anything off-topic).
- Keep trolling to a minimum.
- No real-life insults.
- Being a grammar-nazi is not allowed.
- No linking to inappropriate content.
respect_my_authority-774051.jpg

- Also ^this.
If you see anyone else disobeying the rules, you can make my life a lot easier by hitting the shiny 'report' button.
Don't worry, all reports shall remain confidential.

I look forward to working with and getting to know you all :)
-Frail

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64592

From here on out I'll be your new forum mod.

-Frail

I feel w22 is hard on mods, i wouldn't put all your cards on being with us till the end of this world :) We seam to have a new mod every few months :(

Welcome and be prepared for a heck of a job some times, (although things have calmed down after some blow ups a few weeks ago)

DeletedUser

I feel w22 is hard on mods, i wouldn't put all your cards on being with us till the end of this world :) We seam to have a new mod every few months :(

Welcome and be prepared for a heck of a job some times, (although things have calmed down after some blow ups a few weeks ago)

Hehe, we'll see I guess. I don't plan on going anywhere anytime soon though.

DeletedUser79609

Welcome!

You must either be brave or stupid. :) I'll say brave, don't want to get into your bad books this early. :)

DeletedUser

Oi you guys better play nice, or I'll personally be tracking you down... ;)

OT: Hey frail, have fun.

darkaniken2

Hmmm.... I bet I could make this mod quit in two weeks. But that'd be work, and I'm lazy...

I'll write up an official welcome the next time I can be bothered.

EDIT:

A few rules of W22:

1) We basically self-moderate, so no nazi-infracts please. We've had too many mods who went overboard and killed this forum. The little life we've got is barely holding on, and another one of those mods will kill this world.

2) We are the best world on .net. No ifs, ands, or buts.

3) I am Jesus, therefore am always right, and thus infract-proof.

And if you are one of dem serious types, only the first one was serious.

But other that all of that, welcome! Glad to have you. I suppose I should warn you though, there are a lot of walls of texts here. If you could, make that infractable? :p

PS: I like anime a lot, so you'll probably see me reference to it when I post, or make a thread dedicated to it as soon as I can be bothered. :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

A few rules of W22:

1) We basically self-moderate, so no nazi-infracts please. We've had too many mods who went overboard and killed this forum. The little life we've got is barely holding on, and another one of those mods will kill this world.
You do not self moderate, well - not anymore. I have no intentions of killing this world or infracting as many people as possible just for the hell of it, but I will hand out warnings when necessary, and take further action if I see it fitting to do so.

2) We are the best world on .net. No ifs, ands, or buts.
Sure thing there, pumpkin. :)

3) I am Jesus, therefore am always right, and thus infract-proof.
I can accept and marvel at the fact that you are in fact Jesus, but I will also remind you that he (you?) never received any special treatment during his (your?) time on earth in the past (or so says the bible). Same goes for w22. Here you shall be known as pre-miracle Jesus.

DeletedUser27

Hai dere frailbeauty

/Bai dere AI

Whats with the new mod every 4 months ?

DeletedUser64821

Guess AI didn't like us :(

Then again, I hadn't seen her online in quite some time.

Anyway, welcome to W22 forums. Please don't infraction spam us ^.^

I will admit we go off topic quite a bit, but its not often bad. Its started by something involving what we're talking about, and it goes back to topic pretty soon after, or it dies.

DeletedUser

Guess AI didn't like us :(

Then again, I hadn't seen her online in quite some time.

Anyway, welcome to W22 forums. Please don't infraction spam us ^.^

I will admit we go off topic quite a bit, but its not often bad. Its started by something involving what we're talking about, and it goes back to topic pretty soon after, or it dies.

Because this is an older world, I am allowed to be more leniant when discussions stray slightly off-topic. Also, I can always simply move posts to a newly created discussion thread instead of deleting them altogether. I want this forum to be enjoyable for you all, I'm just here to keep it neat and tidy.

darkaniken2

You do not self moderate, well - not anymore. I have no intentions of killing this world or infracting as many people as possible just for the hell of it, but I will hand out warnings when necessary, and take further action if I see it fitting to do so.

Sure we do. We have agents controlling your thoughts even now. :)

Sure thing there, pumpkin. :)

I'm glad we've reached an understanding.

I can accept and marvel at the fact that you are in fact Jesus, but I will also remind you that he (you?) never received any special treatment during his (your?) time on earth in the past (or so says the bible). Same goes for w22. Here you shall be known as pre-miracle Jesus.

That's cool too, so long as you don't infract me. :icon_cool:

AndyJc

Its not too hard theres only about 10-15 of us who actually post anyway.

DeletedUser

World 22 is lucky to have FrailBeauty as a mod...

She will more likely be the one to troll.. :icon_cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.