New Mod Alert

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkaniken2

i_love_this_thread.jpg

darkaniken2

How do you know my name!? >.<

And there's nothing in the rules that says you can infract for making bad jokes. I've checked. Twice.
You can infract for question a mod. I know, as I'm sure I've got one. Or three.

DeletedUser

The elders tell you to ask a mod before posting something weird, so... I think it depends entirely on the question =3
"Who are you?" doesn't warrant an infraction. I hope D:

DeletedUser79609

We don't know either. Methinks she's kidnapped AI (the old mod) locked her up somewhere and applied for her position o_O

DeletedUser

Sounds plausible. Maybe Frail's actually our darling Mila in disguise :O
I'd say it's up to detective Kusty to solve the case :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

This thread will only create more confusion Angel. I suggest you stay well away and keep Empy with you at all times.
No good rubbing shoulders with psychos, kidnappers, parent & husband torturers.. or insane mods.

I'd stay home and have some of that gorgeous chocolate cake with herbs...and lots of Kustard on top.

DeletedUser

I'm more used to being inside a cake... Naked... At birthday parties... =3

I wouldn't expect anything less... but I'll stick to Angels's herby ones.... summer, autumn, winter or spring!!!!

I am not insane :icon_surprised:
Not insane & a mod??!!!
Contradiction in terms? :)
Mmmm, sounds fitting of a summer girl.
For those who don't know. Angel is also a talented musician and 'summer girl' is one of his brilliant songs. I would post a link, but I didn't wanna do it without his permission. I wonder what chocolaty creature inspired that song Angel?

DeletedUser

For those who don't know. Angel is also a talented musician and 'summer girl' is one of his brilliant songs. I would post a link, but I didn't wanna do it without his permission. I wonder what chocolaty creature inspired that song Angel?

Seriously? =D
Angel! I can has listen? <3

x2dezjohn

so who we getting now? and whats our tally up to on mods xD

Status
Not open for further replies.