New mod... aww

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Now we have like every mod looking over our forums...

Skype-emoticons-28-hi.gif

God of War 1994

Hey guys i did follow the correct channel and sent a formal petition but apparently the decision is irreversible for reasons which I am sure I cant discuss here as I might get infracted, rest assured some posters better keep there hands in control when writing comments. You have been warned :icon_evil:

And sorry to see you go Fnf. :icon_sad:
You were great but i wont deny that your certain comments on womble crash war were indeed conflicting to some. Otherwise I liked your moderating and leniency.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
In response to now deleted post:

Bringing it up through the correct channels means two things:
1) You don't get punished
2) You get things explained

Bringing it up through the right channels is no guarantee it will change something, but bringing it up through the wrong channels is a guarantee nothing will change.

Sboh

In response to now deleted post:

Bringing it up through the correct channels means two things:
1) You don't get punished
2) You get things explained

Bringing it up through the right channels is no guarantee it will change something, but bringing it up through the wrong channels is a guarantee nothing will change.

Well why didn't you just say 'we are going to be stubborn back stabbers and there is nothing you can do about it'?

Rather than stringing us along going 'message me asking if you can have your mod back' *Sboh messages* 'Lol no.'

You complain that moderators don't get enough respect.. Hmm I wonder why?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Well why didn't you just say 'we are going to be stubborn back stabbers and there is nothing you can do about it'?

Rather than stringing us along going 'message me asking if you can have your mod back' *Sboh messages* 'Lol no.'

You complain that moderators don't get enough respect.. Hmm I wonder why?

There is always things you can do, but when you merely seem to seek a fight, think that we will do whatever you want us to do AND actually seem to believe everything would be better if we were corrupt and protected moderators that screw up... Well, then you don't have that much of a chance to affect anything.

Regardless of what answer you might receive, you should go through the correct channels and not go posting in the public forums. The Forum Rules are clear on those things.

Since this seem to from here only have one way to go, and that's downhill, this thread is now Geschlossen.

Status
Not open for further replies.