New mod... aww

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser70293

No... it makes me feel like if I just start infracting you all for any little thing, I wont have so much to do.

[spoil]
128800041240061010.jpg
[/spoil]

File Not Found

From this point on...

lolcats and their variants are banned on w48 forum.

File Not Found

I feel so horrible... I saw that, and can't stop smiling.

DeletedUser

I think as fair punishment you guys should be shunned by everybody else on the forums for a week.

Repinski

You guys are responsible for almost 10% of all work generated for the forum team. (which is about 600% of the average)

w48 is known for our spamming... and lately our infractable posts.

Happy late birthday!

And that 10% makes me feel oddly proud .

Happy late Birthday also. If I was around more frequently I might have noticed but promising that would be too optimistic sadly. And I have to say, that 10% sorta makes me proud also.

I feel so horrible... I saw that, and can't stop smiling.

T'was funneh.

File Not Found

It's alright though, sounds like you won't need to deal with me for much longer.

File Not Found

and thats the end of this.

They've decided that I'm not fit to moderate this world, as I'm "too involved" (because I care about you all).

As such, given they have decided that I'm not right for this world, I've stepped down from moderating entirely. \

You win Caglen, I'm too old for this shit.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry to see you not be our Mod anymore File :icon_cry:

It was tough getting used to the fact that MKC wasn't going to be our Mod anymore...now its even tougher seeing you go :(

Best of luck to you in whatever you do FNF. Don't be a stranger on that General discussion board though. I still need some Evil teammates on GvE :icon_biggrin:

File Not Found

I feel for you Peter, but unfortunately, I don't believe the rest of the community feel the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.