New mod: Casus Belli

DeletedUser53573

This forum is for in-game w18 only. Please do not spam it.

Instead, read the forum rules and remember to put this in the general section of w18

DeletedUser

Welcome to the world.

Hopefully you will outlast our previous mods.
I wish you luck.

DeletedUser67005

A girl mod? Finally! This means that you'll outlast Jirki, Scott, Hades... etc? :icon_wink:

In any case, welcome... :)

DeletedUser40757

Posting real life information is also prohibited.
I'm not too suprised that you are so well versed in the forum rules(haven't you broken most of them?)
However, for someone so well versed in the rules, you still fail:
You should of course remember this one:
Users are not allowed to impersonate moderators. Trying to act as one is forbidden and will lead to a warning. Please do not feed the trolls and do not post in threads that are likely to be deleted. Posts like "In before lock" are forbidden.
Also, as the mod in question posted the same info in this post, it should be ok?
http://forum.tribalwars.net/showpost.php?p=3985848&postcount=1

Now, on topic...
Welcome Casus!!

DeletedUser

Oh don't link posts. It's probs on threads that are best left forgotten. Dang, I went a couple of days being unnoticed too...

As for what happened to Tyr, he was modding more forums than he was supposed to, as he was covering for Truscott while he went on vacation. He wasn't your perm mod here. When Truscott decided not to return, y'all needed a new full-time mod and so ya got stuck w/ me :p

DeletedUser

Truscott isn't coming back? *Snivvels* But its good to see you, please be tough but kind but fair but nice :D

Oh, and i hope you haven't built up a personal view of Swordnuke ALREADY... hes really quite a nice troll, once you get past his infinantly annoying behavior...

have fun ;)

DeletedUser53573

Don't worry - They're just a wee bit mad at what I did to them in-game, so they take the sour attitudes here :)

DeletedUser53573

So aside from screwing you guys up continuosly, I've done nothing. Agreed? =/

Besides, I think you're just sad I didn't accept that invite way back last May. And June. My bad, I forgot April.

And since I'm sure your reply will be, "Well, SN =FAIL cause I'm King Done. And he is bragging. So he fails! And he has diarrhea! FAIL! Someone should get him some Beano! Cause he = FAIL!", I'll save you a few words and say I'm not bragging :)

DeletedUser

I think you're just sad I didn't accept that invite way back last May. And June. My bad, I forgot April.
YOU were never invited. You may have body-snatched an account that was but YOU were not and would never be invited to Apoc.

It seems I am being drawn into feeding the troll so I'll stop...

You'll get used to it Casus :-(

DeletedUser

Ummmm... hate to sound self-centered, but this thread isn't about y'all. I don't particularly care if you talk about me or not, but stop fighting each other in here.

DeletedUser53573

Casus, some people just don't follow the rules like they should. You'll get a lot of those reporting posts :)

Welcome :)

@AD:Check tribal history then :)

DeletedUser67005

W18 forums are nothing more than a flame fest between UA and MM. Pretty much always has been... :)