New Mod - miller d

DeletedUser

if you broke the rules and got banned/infracted . your chance of being a mod will decrease dramatically as well.

DeletedUser70293

MILLER! NO!

First MKC. Then FnF. Now Miller! Are all decent mods destined to leave?

DeletedUser

Well Milly not being our mod had nothing to do with us (w48 forums). It was his own doing (sortof...not really) that got him removed. I hope we don't get a really strict mod. Like I said, I want a new mod that has a sense of humor like our previous 3 mods have had.

DeletedUser

Well Milly not being our mod had nothing to do with us (w48 forums). It was his own doing (sortof...not really) that got him removed. I hope we don't get a really strict mod. Like I said, I want a new mod that has a sense of humor like our previous 3 mods have had.

/Agrees with this.

Repinski

I spoke to the elder kdeb and he said that the one he thinks will be our new mod does have a sense of humor.

/me hopes

DeletedUser

Are you sure?

Normally when i speak to Kdeb on skype he is always confussed :lol: <3

Repinski

It's what he told me lol. Oh and I also got this. :lol:

[10/14/2011 2:33:09 PM] Repinski (Nuketech): Any chance of filling me in on your guesses?
[10/14/2011 2:33:17 PM] Koen: no :D
[10/14/2011 2:33:26 PM] Repinski (Nuketech): Figured :D

Repinski

Nah kdeb and Greenskin are pretty cool. So is typhi but I don't believe he is an elder around .net anymore.

DeletedUser

Typhi is awesome :icon_cool: always helps me in ma times of need <3

btw Rep log in joo haz mailz :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

Repinski

I haz a sitter due to reasons I will not publicly discuss. RJ hit me up on skype but I'm in no condition to be playing tw right now.

DeletedUser

My skype is a bit temperamental atm it likes to work when im not using it and then doesn't work when i want to use it lol so that skype catch might take a bit ^.^