New Mod: You thought you were safe!!! Muhahaha

DeletedUser

Awww you are getting bashed again Row!!!!

I personally think you are doing one hell of an awesome job by keeping the forums clean, and making sure that everyone can have fun in this forum without it being a cuss pot.

For those that have an issue just dont read this thread.... Jeez is it seriously that hard??

DeletedUser

Awww you are getting bashed again Row!!!!

I personally think you are doing one hell of an awesome job by keeping the forums clean, and making sure that everyone can have fun in this forum without it being a cuss pot.

For those that have an issue just dont read this thread.... Jeez is it seriously that hard??

suck up

Ohaider. great job yous doin. :3

Not everything has to be helpful and serious

QFTQFTQFTQFTQFTQFTQFT

okay... spammers at the ready?

FIYA ZE MISSILES!!!

DeletedUser

row dereted my posts again D:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You may notice posts from 4 differing uses were deleted including my own epic responses :)

DeletedUser

Shame, looks like I missed some good fun. Just posting in a pointless thread to get my post count up. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

lmao row edited my post again D:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hai Rowmaster.

Remember not to abuse your mod powers or else I'll have to become mod in your place. :eek:

DeletedUser

xD, rowmaster... you wanna know a good way to get all of OTA to hate you?

lose your modding to lewder. xD i'd be amused...

DeletedUser

xD, rowmaster... you wanna know a good way to get all of OTA to hate you?

lose your modding to lewder. xD i'd be amused...

How dare you mock/criticize my moderation skills D:

Surely I've broken enough rules by know to know what's right and what's wrong. :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

No as you still break them :p

Not as much as I used to D:

I once got infractions every week or two, and when you look at the # of weeks I was not banned / # of infracts I got, you would find a number about 1, if not more. I've cleaned up my act dramatically.