New Mod: You thought you were safe!!! Muhahaha

DeletedUser

Iv only closed three threads!

we don't produce more than three threads a week -- and that's how long you've been here. so at this rate, we'll be without discussion topics soon.

and if you close this one and make it four in a week, you might be as cool as jirki.

i love you, don't hurt me. :3 please.

DeletedUser

we don't produce more than three threads a week -- and that's how long you've been here. so at this rate, we'll be without discussion topics soon.

and if you close this one and make it four in a week, you might be as cool as jirki.

i love you, don't hurt me. :3 please.

haha at the almost invisible part :p

P.S This was closed till a particular mod (MKC) Complained :p

DeletedUser

Hey There Row..... I personally think you are pretty damned awesome!!!

(have I ruined your reputation yet?)

DeletedUser

Hey There Row..... I personally think you are pretty damned awesome!!!

(have I ruined your reputation yet?)

You ruin my reputation.
You know i love you, so i'm ruining yours :p
DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!

/me explodes.

OI i see some of you clapping and cheering stop it!! NOW

DeletedUser

You ruin my reputation.
You know i love you, so i'm ruining yours :p
DOES NOT COMPUTE!!!!

/me explodes.

OI i see some of you clapping and cheering stop it!! NOW

awwww dont explode..... that will be another thing I get blamed for!!!

DeletedUser

No you won't as this is not W31 or is it? :p
(I can't tell with the amount of w31 peeps in here at the mo)

They love me thats why.... They want to make sure I am happy and looking after my mental state.... isnt that how it was stated before you wrote "tomato" everywhere? :lol:

DeletedUser

I had a mental state once i think it read sane!

Haha, erm tomato is a good word to replace insults with :p.

Its my new style of modding instead of removing the insults i am going to replace them with silly things! :) Ruins the posts but then again so do the insults! :)

DeletedUser

I quite possibly will I am open to most suggestions as to what to replace insults with! :)

Although having never experianced such a plant and only knowing of it from some random place on tv and the tony hawks games in which it seems to feature as a skateboard move m use of the term eggplant will be rather limited! :p

DeletedUser

Hmmmm so egg plant isn't a good enough replacement for insults.... I merely suggested egg plant because it's the colour ones face may turn when they see you have adjusted their comments lol (you know that deep shade of red purple) lmao

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ahhh right makes sense tehe. We don't have Egg plants over in England, well not that i know off before any smart person tells me otherwise! :p

Like the pinky-purple of 'Jirki88' in my sig
:)
He's so evil even when you're visiting his profile he is giving out infracts! :p

Aww i adjust my comments more than anyone else usually :p haha

P.S Tina my typing has got much better, i seem to be wide awake now. I think when I stay up all night I go through stages: Knackered, Awake, knackered, Awake etc etc! :p

DeletedUser

You were just knackered this morning Row.... at least you are talking to the right person now and not skyping strangers when you were meant to talk to me. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

But its not generating very helpful posts though :O

Lock it rowboat! :) lmao

DeletedUser

Not everything has to be helpful and serious and you should be thankful i didn't sticky it like most mods do :p!