New mod

DeletedUser

Hello w33,
I think that you all noticed that thebrute7 is no longer your mod, and that me, albul , will be your new mod starting from this point on.

I think that you all are familiar to the Forum rules, but i want to stress out that it's very important for you to keep the foul language and off-topic out of the forum . You will find that i am a reasonable person, and if you have any questions feel free to PM me and i will gladly answer.

That would be all for now,
albul

DeletedUser51390

I dont thnk anyone noticed he wsnt are mod :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

It means that he didn't have to make his presence felt, which is a good thing :)

DeletedUser

Kk lol, nvm my other ?, dont wry, we only get into fights every other week lol ;)

DeletedUser

Thank you.
I have just a question for you...Why is this world so quiet?

DeletedUser

Because nothing ever happens...well things do happen, but people do not really post about things.

Plus it is a rather intimidating place for first time posters, with all the big guns hanging around.

DeletedUser

Because the settings in the world are not condusive to the big players in other worlds. The PnP experts prefer faster moving worlds.

DeletedUser

With the speed of the world wars tend to drag out little too far (Full nuke build time ~34 days or so), the PnP's of an war would be basicly just people asking why nothing is happening... Nobody posts PnPs anymore as it's kinda useless.

Obviously the first post booster works just as effectively, but after that...

That added to the fact that a lot of known players have moved to other worlds.

DeletedUser

Another new mod!!!! Welcome AreYouKidden. Feel free to drop into Spam Central for a drink any time. Hope we don't bore you to death with our regular deviations.

I'm kinda sad. Albul never even said goodbye. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Didn't know i had to...Plus the fact that i don't like goodbyes.

DeletedUser

Then it's simply a farewell, not a goodbye. We wish you well in whatever mischief it is you're delving into next. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hello w33,
I think that you all are familiar to the Forum rules, but i want to stress out that it's very important for you to keep the off-topic out of the forum .
albul

i think myterms will put this to the test

DeletedUser

did u trade the halo is for horns and a pitch for ... sure i have seen it in your cellar

DeletedUser

yh .
The pressure to be nice and not whip out that infracting stick as much as blue whips out her whip !