New mod

DeletedUser

I'm Blue, by the way. Short for Bluefire. Don't ask how I got stuck with myterms1. *sigh*

DeletedUser

Someone made an account called myterms back on an early world. They then opened a second account called myterms1 on the same world. I was watching them play one day and they asked me to do some building. I poked about and played the account for them for a few days. I began to get interested in the game and looking into it more seriously, then I realised it wasn't legal to have two accounts on one world so I changed the password and kept myterms1 for myself. I couldn't change the username so I'm Bluefire but stuck as myterms1.

Of course I passed myterms easily and am entirely addicted now while myterms doesn't play as far as I know. :)

DeletedUser

Anyone who knows me even a little knows I'm Bluefire. I don't know how to make a siggy for myself and likely will never try. I can't even remember now why I first started trawling through the externals again. *shrug*

DeletedUser

25q9oub.png

I r an artiste!

DeletedUser

Heh heh. Nice but not quite what I'd use. Come to think of it I do have more flames in my pics collection. Now how to modify them...

DeletedUser

I inverted the orange/yellow colors in Paint, changed them blue..
That's about the extend of my graphical repetoire though so your on your own from here!

DeletedUser

Funny thing is the first job I had when I left school was computer graphics for a signwriting company. Alas it was too long ago.