New mod

DeletedUser

Hello, I'm your new moderator.

I'm from the w5-w10 era, then disappeared and came back half a year ago to troll the forums moderate (and picked up a new world while at it).

I'm sure you're all neatly drilled by my predecessors, so I won't go repeat the rules again, though I hope you know them well. Else, may God have mercy on your soul.

Oh, and I have a fanclub: here.

Welcomings, 'How long will this mod last', general requests or questions... start!

DeletedUser

someone post a link to the song another one bites the dust

DeletedUser

Welcome to the new job (Don't be afraid of getting much work to do here) lol. xD

DeletedUser

welcome...easy job here...these forums are almost dead lol

DeletedUser

yeah gonna have to agree with met...BUT also...really how long you gonna last? most mods cant deal with w14 we have had so many its not even funny...GL man u will need it.

DeletedUser

Guys, I lasted longer than you all expected! (Most gave me until Christmas last year) And me not Modding these Forums is a re-shuffle of Moderators, so I would have stayed if I could :p

Ice, watch out for that Metaller, he's a devilishly good Infraction Target (Jokes). Good luck, I'll stick around. Mail me if you need the down-low on some of these Noobs :p

DeletedUser

No, I prefer the old-fashioned way of getting to know them (= hold hostage their families)

DeletedUser

Guys, I lasted longer than you all expected! (Most gave me until Christmas last year) And me not Modding these Forums is a re-shuffle of Moderators, so I would have stayed if I could :p

Yeah got to admit mad....you lasted the longest out of most the mods. Not only that you were a really good mod, you got some big shoes to fill ICECO. Sorry to see you go mad GL in your modding and as far as im concerned you are always welcome back : )

DeletedUser

I dont want Mad back, he made me threw away my sig >< :p jks

Welcome new Mod! It probably going to take you more than just to take hostages of our families to make us surrender :p

Anyone wanna bet how long this new mod lasts?

P.S- Make some really logical predictions, we made a really wrong predictions on mad, but well he's now gone still :p we';re just 2 months off :D

DeletedUser

Well due to the fact that there is not to many declarations now that can be made...and that GOH is somewhat gone....and so isnt 3/4 of all our trouble makers...and that this forum is really dead....think we going to be stuck with him : )

Deleted User - 832139

hope your brought your pillow .. you will need it ..

DeletedUser33250

As the only PnP poster left I'd like to offer my condolences to your family after you die from boredom

stellro

I hope world 37 holds more excitement for you on the forums than this one :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek: