New mod

DeletedUser

W.w..wah? Why did you wake me? :icon_sad:

I just had the most awesome dream, like, ever! There was this troll.. and then there was this other troll... and they were like.. doing stuff.. and I then..
Awe, bogus, I can't remember it.

DeletedUser

Shhhh! Madmarauder taught us that all posts were spam and a good forum must remain silent....so shhh!

ishkintar

welcome mod. Well i think mad would be the longest indeed.. but i will never forget achilles as i received infractions from him.. lol.. hope you can make your own mark on a dead forum..

clean clean clean.. lol..

DeletedUser33250

welcome mod. Well i think mad would be the longest indeed.. but i will never forget achilles as i received infractions from him.. lol.. hope you can make your own mark on a dead forum..

clean clean clean.. lol..

When NORTH took Eagles out, everyone was getting infractions from him, for the tiniest things....wonder why that is :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

might be because a little birdie whispered in his ear.

BANG......oops one dead birdie.

DeletedUser

Under the motto "Know your enemy", I took a closer look at this world, and much to my disappointment, I realised you were actually a gigantic stoned rainbow bug (forgive my BB-code frenzy)

w14.png

Depicted: a gigantic stoned rainbow bug ---

DeletedUser33250

Under the motto "Know your enemy", I took a closer look at this world, and much to my disappointment, I realised you were actually a gigantic stoned rainbow bug (forgive my BB-code frenzy)

w14.png

Depicted: a gigantic stoned rainbow bug ---

Other then the fact that FIRE seem to be bigger the *ZhG* in this ladybug :icon_cry:

ishkintar

lol that doesnt look like a bug.. its more of like an abstract peace sign.. you hippie.. :icon_razz:

at warper, yep.. thats the time where players ask for hugfest.. look at them now.. lol.. they ate all the words too..:icon_twisted: