New Mod

DeletedUser

Hey guys, I'm your new mod. 'Nuff said.

Just messin' :icon_biggrin:. Anyways, I'm a fairly word-for-word fellow on the rules, and I'm fairly lenient in terms of handling what the punishment itself is. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'll be more than happy to answer :). Oh, and when this thread turns to spam (as it undoubtedly will), I'll just move it to GD. Consider this your one "free pass thread" to post spam on :icon_wink:.

DeletedUser87372

Welcome to W29 u6s5l., couldn't you have found an easier name to type ;)

DeletedUser

Note: I won't be giving out punishments for spam made before I became a moderator earlier today. However, further spam on any thread will result in the usual treatment for spam, which is punishments (excepting on this thread) :icon_wink:.

Truth be told, this account name wasn't my choice. It's a long, convoluted story including pixies, fairies, ogres, and a stray Jirki88 that managed to somehow work his way in. I'm not too sure, it's all a blur after a certain point :icon_eek:.

DeletedUser79621

SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a serious note, welcome to the wonderful W29 =]

DeletedUser

Well, there goes my days of posting here. :(

Welcome to W29!

DeletedUser89005

Hey guys, I'm your new mod. 'Nuff said.

Just messin' . Anyways, I'm a fairly word-for-word fellow on the rules, and I'm fairly lenient in terms of handling what the punishment itself is. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, I'll be more than happy to answer . Oh, and when this thread turns to spam (as it undoubtedly will), I'll just move it to GD. Consider this your one "free pass thread" to post spam on .
URGHHH.. i thought dribbled post where a thing off the past here.. anyhow i am open to punishments ?(as your mentor my have shown and welcome you to w29.. aka the bitchy world..) i think me and you will become good friends.. me thinks..
"Bert Smells"
Hmmm...
does that mean TLA also smells jv? after all if i am in your house.. ???

DeletedUser

Welcome aboard Mod (yes, mod is easier). Tis a quiet forum at most times, so should be a steady ride.

lords of the emos

But if you take away our spam then we have nothing left to say...

EDIT: Welcome btw ;)

Berty smells

Last edited: