New mod :)

DeletedUser

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to extend my greetings to this forum. I too am lamenting the loss of BCB, whom I am sure many of you have become familiar with during his tenure here. Nevertheless, I will do my best to mod in his stead :)

A bit about me, if you are curious - my name is Matt, I'm from Boston, and I enjoy playing tennis. I've been a blogger in the past, but currently mod the Graphics forum and W44. As of now, I only play W62. I see some familiar faces here, but if you need to get in touch feel free to shoot me a PM or contact me on Skype at syntexgrid.

I'll have to get acquainted with the politics of this world! Glad to be here,

Syntex

DeletedUser

I'll have to get acquainted with the politics of this world!

Just take everything I say as gospel and ignore the rest, then you will be fine :)

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Nice to have mod again in these forums, and welcome!

Politics aint complicated here, you will get acquainted to them fast enough i am sure of.

DeletedUser

You won the place to faark, nice job. :lol:

Welcome to tijuana
icon_twisted.gif

DeletedUser

Give me and infraction and ill go cry to Morthy. And he may or may not(most likely not) wag his finger at you :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

nobody likes morthy, so i would do it to spite morthy.

morthy gave me my first infraction lol

DeletedUser104941

Modding our little corner of hell....... D:

Did you lose a bet or something?

DeletedUser

It's my understanding that with his new job he won't have enough internet accessibility to feasibly mod.

Correct. I get a couple of hours of internet each week, which certainly isn't enough to handle you lot :icon_wink:

Also, glad to see you've got a new mod. I'm sure syntax will have fun here :)