New Mod!

Ignoramus of the Law

Welcome, I do not know the 'f-word' or any other words that you mentioned above so we should get on well, I think. :icon_eek:

This mean we go to the same church group. Part of the same flock! Brother!

alex02dsa

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Question: And does the same apply for "bitch" and "bastard"?

[spoil]Answer: These are allowed in a manner similar to 'shit'. Acceptable if used on their own, but not if used as an insult.[/spoil]

Hello, it's me. I was wondering if Bitch better have my money was accepted :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

[spoil]Answer: These are allowed in a manner similar to 'shit'. Acceptable if used on their own, but not if used as an insult.[/spoil]

Hello, it's me. I was wondering if Bitch better have my money was accepted :icon_wink:

Hello Alex... =) I was wondering if you could answer that! ^_^

DeletedUser93066

​For the record the first lovin' goes to Thy Mighty One, Of course. Thanks Jake.

DeletedUser

Good to have you hear Dreamsweeper ^_^ and your username sounds familiar...

Wooooah, no way. Itaboy is my nephew. -xXx- lol remember that tribe? Add me on skype: jazza.jake

Errrrrm, if you were saying it in a way somehow not insulting anyone on these forums, then yeh sure. "I'm a bitch" "That's a bitch" stuff like that is okay, but I think the line you're after can often been seen as an insult to other forum members.

DeletedUser110464

Come on...we all love Jakey! :icon_rolleyes:

Despite his weird love for apple computers.

DeletedUser

Wooooah, no way. Itaboy is my nephew. -xXx- lol remember that tribe? Add me on skype: jazza.jake

Oh yeah! How is Itaboy? where is he now? hmmm... I know he became my Duke somewhere in the past... was it LS? or I forgot but I know him ^^ Good Player and Good at Team Coordination. ^^

DeletedUser

Oh yeah! How is Itaboy? where is he now? hmmm... I know he became my Duke somewhere in the past... was it LS? or I forgot but I know him ^^ Good Player and Good at Team Coordination. ^^

His great ! He just finished his last year of school actually, so partying a fair bit...haha yeh he sure did. I think it was the tribe, -xXx-, you were mercenaries or something....yeh his not too shabby haha

Come on...we all love Jakey! :icon_rolleyes:

Despite his weird love for apple computers.

Apple rocks Earl. There's a saying "You go apple you don't go back!"

Apple is da bomb diggity <3

To everyone else reading this,
I am going to allow ongoing banter talk in this thread as long as it stays within the forum rules. So, do please enjoy yourself, just remember the rules above all else. Let's ensure we aren't losing that with our forums, havin fun and sharing the loveeeee x

DeletedUser

Banter lol looks like i came back just in time good to see your still about Jacal and Dreamsweeper

DeletedUser

His great ! He just finished his last year of school actually, so partying a fair bit...haha yeh he sure did. I think it was the tribe, -xXx-, you were mercenaries or something....yeh his not too shabby haha

Yeah, I remember! ^^ and it's good that he finished his studies. ^^ as for me, I want to go back to school! it's where all the fun is! ^^