New Moderator

DeletedUser

Best of luck on these forums asalam ... they're an unruly bunch but most of them are friendly if you don't infract them :icon_razz:
One W30 mod goes out and a new w30 mod comes in ...

DeletedUser43243

Welsome....asalam?

The only question i have for you is whether or not you like cookies?

DeletedUser

i love being canadian. but actually net, the laws here are a lot stricter, i know in nova scotia only liquer stores sell booze can't get it at corner stores and gas stations and places like that like you do in the states. but i can still essentially get beer from anyone with a beard, even though i can't grow one yet

DeletedUser

hey asalalalallalalmakkkumm..

Shut up and get on my horse!

DeletedUser

welcome :)
you won't have easy task here :)

Hello and welcome but you won't have too much problems here even if you ban every post it will only add up to a handful everyday.

This has turned into one of the deadest forums on TW, :icon_sad: but maybe you can change things :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Why the arabic greeting, family roots?

Lakum Salam from MOJO :)

No ban plix for arabic :p

rpgman88

I'm 17, so I am a bit limited in my inebriation as it isn't legal thanks to Reagan and his National Highway Funding Act of 1982, which stated that all states must raise the drinking age from 18 to 21 or else lose 10% of their national highway funds.

I have one Wisconsinite in my tribe, and another player in our neighboring tribe (this is all in w30) lives 15 mins from me :p

Dude, welcome to w17. I love you already. Your my age, have a pong table, and feel the same about drinking laws that I do. I also find your sig awesome.

Whats your philosophy on weed?

EDIT: And I'll give him until New Years. Hopefully he can last though. He sounds similar to me and if he has the same sense of humor, he may actually last a while

DeletedUser

It seems whole BoM leadership welcome you : )

So welcome :)

DeletedUser

He got me preggy and then told badlapje...one of the reasons he left, he was jealous :lol:

DeletedUser

BETS!!

or should we give him a month probation period before placing bets?

oh, welcome btw

Integritous

Welcome to the suck! Glad to have you. And you're right about those Wisconsin laws... having attended college in Minnesota I can attest that none of my Wisconsin friends ever touched a drop until their 21st. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Integritous, i know a few people in Minnesota at Shattuck St. Mary's for hockey, hear it's a good school? know anything about it?

and infract for flaming net? what is this world coming to when you have to do that?!

netjakdim

and infract for flaming net? what is this world coming to when you have to do that?!

:icon_evil: Your lucky I am not the mod sir I might be in a fowl mood and infract everyone simply for posting.:icon_evil:

rpgman88

Bah, as long as I dont get infracted for suggesting to lock a claim, I think we'll all get along fine.