New Moderator

MR.MR

haha, w19 made bets on me too, they were also a forum known for turning mods around.

Pretty much everybody has lost.

I know exactly when I am going to leave and exactly when I am returning. It's for a good reason tho, and I would exclude that leaving from the bet.

Shinra Xenta said:
Why the arabic greeting, family roots?

Lakum Salam from MOJO :)

No ban plix for arabic :p

Lakum Salam is actually Hebrew, where asalamalakum is actually Shalom Hakum, Lakum Salam is the proper response.

Continually post in Arabic I will infract you, but if you knew how many times get Wa aleykum us salaam or something similar in an ingame mail or a forum PM (I only play 1 world too, mind you) I get to enjoy it.

I am actually a "white" American male. Part German, Polish, Czech, Scottish, and a few other things. Ironically, this name traces back that stupid Runescape game, which I started playing when I was 10 or 11. My mate gave me a good account titled asalamalakum, and I played it there for a while. I was known by it there, then I migrated to a inferior game (similar to Tdub tho) called Ogame. Kept the name, everybody knew me by asalamalakum, as I played a ton of servers and was halfway decent. Migrated here and kept it. So no family roots involved, sorry :(

I know what it means tho, so im not ignorant :p

rpgman said:
Dude, welcome to w17. I love you already. Your my age, have a pong table, and feel the same about drinking laws that I do. I also find your sig awesome.

Whats your philosophy on weed?

EDIT: And I'll give him until New Years. Hopefully he can last though. He sounds similar to me and if he has the same sense of humor, he may actually last a while

Took me two reads to see that little hidden bit :p

That isn't something I will discuss on open forums. There are PMs for that. Otherwise, I will be here longer than New Years. I made the pong table myself.

Susieq said:
Welsome....asalam?

The only question i have for you is whether or not you like cookies?

You can call me Asa, Asalamalakum, or Scott, whichever you prefer :)

I like most types of cookies :)

I know the bartending age is different as my grandparents use to own a bar up in a town called Waukesha and my cousin tended bar for them when he was 16. Got a few dates out of the job from what he likes to say.

Its different for family.

Welcome Fellow Cheesehead :D :D We need more of us around :D

Born in Cedarburg, living in Port Washington

Born in Wauwatosa, still live there. We should make a Wisconsinite premade for a soon-coming world... I got 1 in my tribe and 1 neighboring player in w30 from WI, you're from WI, i'm sure we could get quite the WI squad. Call ourselves "TBH, The Bar Hoppers"

Welcome to W17. IDK why in the world you would want to mod 2 world forums. I tried forum modding once and it about drove me batty lol.

I like giving back to the community, and w17 needed a mod from w30 to replace Baddie :p

~~~~~~~~~~
Wow, that was a lot to catch up on :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

:icon_evil: Your lucky I am not the mod sir I might be in a fowl mood and infract everyone simply for posting.:icon_evil:

havn't you said in another thread that you'd be to nice to infract everyone?

and scott you shouldn't be slacking, you won't have so much to catch up on that way;)

netjakdim

Born in Wauwatosa, still live there. We should make a Wisconsinite premade for a soon-coming world... I got 1 in my tribe and 1 neighboring player in w30 from WI, you're from WI, i'm sure we could get quite the WI squad. Call ourselves "TBH, The Bar Hoppers"

HA HA count me in on that one I can count as my grandparents are from Waukesha. That is just down Bluemound Road from where you are sir.

MR.MR

I'm not Daft, I know where Waukesha is. Its the city laid out by drunken indians, or so they say.

I guess you can count.

Time to use my mod powers and find everybody from WI to make a killer premade... entire tribe will be online and offline at the same times :p

DeletedUser

I'm not Daft, I know where Waukesha is. Its the city laid out by drunken indians, or so they say.

I guess you can count.

Time to use my mod powers and find everybody from WI to make a killer premade... entire tribe will be online and offline at the same times :p

Also Hawk 4.11 in W17, also raised in Cedarburg, now lives in Menomonee Falls

I would Suggest TIB The Iron Brigade, or the Black Hats :D for those in the know, KNOW :D

and YES Waukesha was laid out in the most idiotic matter, almost at bad as our capital :/

Last edited by a moderator:

MR.MR

hey asalalalallalalmakkkumm..

Shut up and get on my horse!

No, mine.

U watch the film? my siggy is a clicky!

Also Hawk 4.11 in W17, also raised in Cedarburg, now lives in Menomonee Falls

I would Suggest TIB The Iron Brigade, or the Black Hats :D for those in the know, KNOW :D

and YES Waukesha was laid out in the most idiotic matter, almost at bad as our capital :/

Hmm, you got skype? We could legit pull this off.

Speaking of the Capitol, I will be going to UW Madison next year. Go Bucky!

rpgman88

I think everyone here has skype. Add me if you want: Rpgman88. Easy to remember. (No netjakdim, this is not an excuse for you to add me)

rpgman88

No way :O How convenient

EDIT: muahaha, hes on my friends list. My plan to take over TW is moving along nicely

Last edited:

DeletedUser

No skype here and neither does Hawk, I hate the program, if I chat I use gmail chat or aim...

DeletedUser

Had it for a while, hated it... I'm stone age I know lol