New name for NL

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

With the changing world and all the spin an guff that's been generated it's time for some light hearted fun.

If we keep their tag (*N~L*) what else could this stand for?

Post your alternate names for NL

I'll start with a couple.............

Not Living

or

Nice Legs (shame about the players)

DeletedUser

Hmmm, N.L...what to call ?
They've got no influence, they got no pull,
Not they're fault, they're run by a fool.
Let's call then 'Negligence..LOL'

DeletedUser

Any NL bashing thread is a good thread.

About the only thing is compares to in fail Bodfish, is your tribe. So i think its somewhat relevant.

DeletedUser

Any NL bashing thread is a good thread.

About the only thing is compares to in fail Bodfish, is your tribe. So i think its somewhat relevant.

What do you expect when we're fighting 6 tribes and suffering from inactivity?

DeletedUser

Wait, hold on a minute.

YOU declared on us, and surely you knew our allies would step in right. (yeah our allies DO help each other).
Evils poor management and miscommunication by previous leadership caused tH to break away....

And wernt WE the ones meant to be inactive. I heard spearlock say many times he thought leadership were sitting half the Axe tribe.

the ONLY people you can blame for this situation are you fail leaders of spearlock, littleboots and tanada.
They brought you into this war completly unprepared, no plan on how to win and when things got tough they bolted. If RL was hard then they shouldve passed leadership over BEFORE the war and let that leader decide and then operate the tribe.

Ive never before seen leadership dig their tribe into such a hole and then quit

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i gotta admit i think they should stick with Noob legion no need for any changes:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

so you got trouble fighting 6 and theres 3 tribes in your family
while axe is fighting the same and winning and are a single tribe
i guess thats what happens when you try and take the easy option and declare on a tribe already at war..... you got yourselves into this mess no one else

matrix212

And when you were a big family tribe only targeting close players of AXE??? Tables have turned mate.... I will be coming to an area around you soon fishface...... Then we will see how loud you are on the forum (or will RL get too hard for you as well??).

DeletedUser

well one of their mistakes was in thinking the south would be a push over...heck, look at how much we have wared each other down here, where as NL took the easy road and recruited, our players in the south had experience on their side

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
then again NL start thinking they won near the beggning and were so rong so lets not get tooo carried away

'its not over till the fat lady sings' :p (damn... we need a fat lady :p )

DeletedUser

so you got trouble fighting 6 and theres 3 tribes in your family
while axe is fighting the same and winning and are a single tribe
i guess thats what happens when you try and take the easy option and declare on a tribe already at war..... you got yourselves into this mess no one else

NL 2 and 3 are nowhere near the size of AXE,exile. , TSoH and tH though are they..

And matrix, do what you want, come to one of my areas this game sucks too hard for me too care.

derek1608

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Please stop putting N~L down,all you are doing is making more and more of their members want to quit,thereby spoiling all the fun to come :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

NL 2 and 3 are nowhere near the size of AXE,exile. , TSoH and tH though are they..

and AXE wasnt the same size as
DA,DA-II,DA-III togather
did that stop you guys and evil makeing it:
AXE vs DA,DA-II,DA-III, EviL,EviL.,NL,NL2,NL3,NL4?
no.
did it stop them?
no.
did it make them inactive?
no
etc...
you guys are getting what you gave to AXE back at you, and proveing your not even a 1/4 as good as AXE when it comes down to it.

DeletedUser

heck, look at how much we have wared each other down here, where as NL took the easy road and recruited, our players in the south had experience on their side

Damn I ain't even going to argue this crap anymore:lol:

DeletedUser

And when you were a big family tribe only targeting close players of AXE??? Tables have turned mate.... I will be coming to an area around you soon fishface...... Then we will see how loud you are on the forum (or will RL get too hard for you as well??).

:icon_idea:Oh come on!....the other post of the players here might have truth and also they mean in their words...
But when it comes to you??? It sounds like a bluff...:lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser

i got a few :lol:

Noobs Loosing
Northern Loosers

i had more but i forgot them oh well not worth the time thinking of them for a while lol this is what came to the top of my head.

DeletedUser

How about NOT LEGITIMATE??? lol
will this also applies to a tribe???
I was thinking that this thing works on human...

DeletedUser

With the changing world and all the spin an guff that's been generated it's time for some light hearted fun.

If we keep their tag (*N~L*) what else could this stand for?

Post your alternate names for NL

I'll start with a couple.............

Not Living

or

Nice Legs (shame about the players)

How about Never going to Learn

Bod you were very quick your fluff your feathers over the miserable gains you guys made in k1 at the start of this war when we were being attacked on every side, don't forget the magical PnP and all those quotes can be brought back and stuck in your faces when the fat lady does indeed sing because i know that the swan song for both Evil and NL is not far off now

DeletedUser

Nancy Ladies???

Null Leaders???

Northern Laughing Stock ???

That's enough for me. I won't even get started on bashing some of the NL support posts as I'm far too mellow tonight to point my finger properly...

Status
Not open for further replies.