Nervously Leaderless
Nevermore a Legion
Noticeably Lackluster

That's all I can come up with for the moment

DeletedUser

Who would have thought that NL word game was so fun to play :p

DeletedUser

Wait, hold on a minute.

Evils poor management and miscommunication by previous leadership caused tH to break away....

Sorry but Lilbuterfly got her problems also g0liath,so the tribe started to be inactive and NWG and Zonner were here trying to play with a tribe who was losing players. its not the poor management but ppl started to leave and what can they do with that?Nothing. See one of our beat player just left so i think all need to get a final i will wait to see when axe will fail a nd players like MA will learn humiliaty and will stop disrespecting others player(All this its not only for u and MA but for all the ppl who think that NWG and Zonner are not good leaders some of us still here only because we know how Nwg is good!)

DeletedUser

but for all the ppl who think that NWG and Zonner are not good leaders some of us still here only because we know how Nwg is good!)

Honestly, i`d agree with you on this. As a leader, he`s done everything in his power to endure. Unfortunately however, decisions were made during a period in which some thought that they would fair well against a much more aggressive enemy. Perhaps things might have been different, but the way I see it, once the evil. slash NL alliance was solidified, it put the entire north at risk. I mean hell, had it not been for that bond, the south would likely still be consolidating their territory...

DeletedUser

It was the bad decisions of the previous leaders that killed your tribe not the current leaders. They were just left holding the baby when these decisions came back to haunt them. You can't expect to betray your allies and and still have their respect.

Respect take a long time to earn yet is easily lost. All it took was a catalyst to start the ball rolling, this killed Evil and lost NL a whole tribe.

DeletedUser

Probably effected EViL more seen as Northern Legion had about 40 tribes anyway...

DeletedUser

Nl had 5 tribes in total
now there on 3 cause to many members are deleteing, cause they get like 1k attacks >.<

DeletedUser

no you had 5
NL
NL2
NL3
NL4
END

you guys always counted AXE's inactive tribe, so yours will always be counted to, if not you guys become bigger hypocrits then you already are =P

DeletedUser

its true, check back through the war, every stats posted by NL members had AXE2G including.
plus one of the 3 inactives i let you guys eat had baron privs and i know that you guys controlled both duke accounts there.

drkmyrm

The only inactive player in AXE was me and now i'm back 666.

Oh and Bod you got owned by heavy lol.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Oh and Bod you got owned by heavy lol.

no you had 5
NL
NL2
NL3
NL4
END

you guys always counted AXE's inactive tribe, so yours will always be counted to, if not you guys become bigger hypocrits then you already are =P

Hell's yes!!! That was a full on bitch slap :icon_twisted: I almost wet myself laughing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.