New Opportunities

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
1601119950838.png

Denizens of the World 112 Community!

Feeling like you are not in the right tribe?

Wondering if you could upgrade to a more enjoyable, active, successful tribe?
Not convinced that your leadership will get your team to a world win?
Want to invest your account in a tribe where teamwork and aggression is the style of play?

Well then, you might just be in luck!

Cicada have long been planning a couple of account merges and these will occur in the near future. We expect 2 slots to open in our ranks in the coming months. One of these two slots has been put aside already, but the remaining slot is up for grabs!

We will consider any application provided that the individual account follows our recruitment process. Please only make contact if you believe you fit our criteria:

- Active and aggressive style of play
- Willing to adapt and try new tactics
- Able to listen and learn
- Able to be discrete

Once we have settled on an individual, the slot will be permanently put aside for their account. Location is unlikely to be a concern and an early application is far better than a late one.

If your account is interested in being an additional account joining Cicada's ranks, please follow the below instructions.

1. Discuss with your coplayers and make a joint decision you are all on board with.
2. The main owner of the account can contact us on Discord using the contact detail below.
3. Explain why you wish to leave your current tribe and why you wish to join Cicada.
4. Be patient in awaiting a response - conversations will only go so far as the Cicada Dukes and Cicada Council, who do not share recruitment conversations with others. We do take our time in discussions and considerations.

Ant / Googly#0958

A word of warning - the inability to follow simple instructions during an application (such as how to apply) will result in your application being unsuccessful :D

Kind regards,

Captain Righteous / Mister Greed / Googly

1601119950838.png

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I guess the war against crunch is not going as expected?

Ooh propaganda - fun :D

Account merges happen, as we can see in a number of tribes. No quitting is involved - just strengthening accounts as lockdown changes mean online times change :)

As we have an opening slot it would be daft not to give a worthy player an opportunity to experience the game in a different way.

Of course, there is little interest here in recruiting for strategic benefit - in keeping with how Cicada have played all through the world. We are merely interested in adding someone who fits our mentality and style of play if we feel somebody matches our ethos. Hence, 'the slot will permanently be put to one side' - recruitment isn't done to kill an enemy as we intend to win through fighting ;)

Last edited:

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Account merges happen, as we can see in a number of tribes. No quitting is involved - just strengthening accounts as lockdown changes mean online times change :)

As we have an opening slot it would be daft not to give a worthy player an opportunity to experience the game in a different way.

Of course, there is little interest here in recruiting for strategic benefit - in keeping with how Cicada have played all through the world. We are merely interested in adding someone who fits our mentality and style of play if we feel somebody matches our ethos. Hence, 'the slot will permanently be put to one side' - recruitment isn't done to kill an enemy as we intend to win through fighting ;)
of course you could always ask other tribes for help, that was you case all along, I can't remember the one time that your tribe have won a major war individually, did your tribe fight? it certainly is, no mention that your fight is more of a 5 vs 1 against the Jheeez of course with other tribes help

One-Punch Man

Reaction score

Can someone explain to me how playing with Cicada would be playing the game in a different way?... I mean we here in crunch are seeing semi average gameplay from the majority of players and your only real 'tactic' was that you ended our alliance and less than 24 hours later declared war on us, since catching us off guard all you have done is just throw all your nukes + fangs at us and then send as many trains as possible?...pretty sure thats the standard TW tactic?

Dont get me wrong this a great 'jokes' post.. that bit about recruitment is not done to kill an enemy sounds like a dig at munch/crunch....but lets not forget you fought jheez as the bigger tribe, and you couldnt touch them... so you called in your 'NAP' (sintm) for help...with your offenses combined you were still not able to break jheez....so you called on your alliance with munch threatening that it was worthless if we didnt actually help you... so we all hit jheez together and they decided that a war on all fronts was always going to be a losing game so they quit(im not saying munch/crunch/run whatever you wanna call us were the deciding factor of braking jheez....but its also very clear you were unable to on your own?)......

P.S sorry i cant follow your 'instructions'..I play TW to fight people, being a part of all this political nonsense is just a pain....last time i checked TW is a war game <3

Woo go cicada, this is my application...can I join?

Mr.Hustle

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cicada tribe is a proud one, they think highly of themselves that they can beat tribes by sheer force alone, in effect it led to believe that they have won the Jheeez War as an individual tribe. They are an ungratefull that other tribes helped them, infact they used the situation to declare war on Crunch now they are using this to recruit some players of Crunch? do you want them as cannon fodder as a sacrificial lamb?

I think the world will not forget the act of betrayal they did on Warpigs, and another major betrayal on Crunch family, now all the tribes see their motives, this will lead all the other tribes to fight them.

Sintm tribe will be sacrificed and Cicada will face every tribe that they tricked into believing their false words

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how playing with Cicada would be playing the game in a different way?

Uh, yeah it's really different, Cicada are a tight knit community with daily discord events and such to really spice up the game. Run / Munch... are just a regular tw tribes.

Sorry to break it to you.

Btw it says you're a new member, so welcome to the forums! ( :

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how playing with Cicada would be playing the game in a different way?...

If it's anything like "Captain Righteous" (Googly's) actions this world then something like:

A) Start a big war and struggle to take vills
B) Moan that enemies are using bots
C) Feed old allies to enemy
D) Bring in new allies to help
E) Moan about allies taking too many vills
F) Be furious that your ally's (second tribe) didn't give notice on an old NAP with your enemies, during a merge (you are afterall judge and jury of all morality)
G) Wait till enemy disband and celebrate your victory against one of the best, fairest, tribes that have ever graced these parts
H) Spend mountains of pp to mop up the remaining vills as quickly as possible
I) Exclaim you didn't realise ally was going to merge their ally over a month previous (before the alliance was agreed and despite multiple conversations to the contrary)
J) Claim vendetta against a player no longer leading or playing the world, because, reasons
K) Declare on ally while they are already at war, giving a very gracious 3 day notice period
L) Break notice period because... more reasons. Say "oopsie" when proven wrong
M) Spam forums to paint over the facts
N) Brag about that pole stuck up your...

Tl;dr Role play and speaking parseltongue

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Can someone explain to me how playing with Cicada would be playing the game in a different way?... I mean we here in crunch are seeing semi average gameplay from the majority of players and your only real 'tactic' was that you ended our alliance and less than 24 hours later declared war on us, since catching us off guard all you have done is just throw all your nukes + fangs at us and then send as many trains as possible?...pretty sure thats the standard TW tactic?

Dont get me wrong this a great 'jokes' post.. that bit about recruitment is not done to kill an enemy sounds like a dig at munch/crunch....but lets not forget you fought jheez as the bigger tribe, and you couldnt touch them... so you called in your 'NAP' (sintm) for help...with your offenses combined you were still not able to break jheez....so you called on your alliance with munch threatening that it was worthless if we didnt actually help you... so we all hit jheez together and they decided that a war on all fronts was always going to be a losing game so they quit(im not saying munch/crunch/run whatever you wanna call us were the deciding factor of braking jheez....but its also very clear you were unable to on your own?)......

P.S sorry i cant follow your 'instructions'..I play TW to fight people, being a part of all this political nonsense is just a pain....last time i checked TW is a war game <3

Woo go cicada, this is my application...can I join?

Thanks for taking the time to reply Nate.

You mention average gameplay, using a standard tactic. However this average tribe has managed to gain 44 villas since the start of the war. Guess how many pre-war Cicada villas MUNCH/RUN have nobled..... 0. So what your saying is that you're unable to deal with a standard OP, considering we're the same size? Shocking

I think you'll find that when we started the war with JheeeZ they were 4x our member count. Towards the end of the war, yeah we were probably just bigger and making gains before MUNCH/RUN joined. I mean stats don't lie, we were comfortably in the lead.

We're all here to play a war game. If we want to play politics, hit me up on Steam and we'll play CK3 together.

@Bloodhood
1. Commenting on things you don't understand.
2. Commenting on a world you've 'quit'
3. Spewing information with no actual evidence, but requires evidence when he challenges others.

#BloodhoodLogic

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
Ooh I've touched a nerve

latest

Thanks for taking the time to reply Nate.

You mention average gameplay, using a standard tactic. However this average tribe has managed to gain 44 villas since the start of the war. Guess how many pre-war Cicada villas MUNCH/RUN have nobled..... 0. So what your saying is that you're unable to deal with a standard OP, considering we're the same size? Shocking

I think you'll find that when we started the war with JheeeZ they were 4x our member count. Towards the end of the war, yeah we were probably just bigger and making gains before MUNCH/RUN joined. I mean stats don't lie, we were comfortably in the lead.

We're all here to play a war game. If we want to play politics, hit me up on Steam and we'll play CK3 together.

That's ok sir.

Yes, because we all know member count is the most relevant metric when judging tribes. Especially when you have players that can do this:

index.php

@Bloodhood
1. Commenting on things you don't understand.
2. Commenting on a world you've 'quit'
3. Spewing information with no actual evidence, but requires evidence when he challenges others.

#BloodhoodLogic

I'm not asking for any evidence. Which part of my post would you like me to provide evidence for? Half of it is on this forum, I can give you any of the other half if you like... careful though, most of it is straight from my own conversations with Captain Righteous over there

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Ooh I've touched a nerve

latest

That's ok sir.

Yes, because we all know member count is the most relevant metric when judging tribes. Especially when you have players that can do this:

index.php

I'm not asking for any evidence. Which part of my post would you like me to provide evidence for? Half of it is on this forum, I can give you any of the other half if you like... careful though, most of it is straight from my own conversations with Captain Righteous over there

Are you talking about TSE or Ally?

One Last Shot...

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
  • Premium is a feature of the game - if that now bothers you, maybe play on Classic :)
  • Cicada haven't trusted a word of what you have said since April, so conversations between us where you have claimed anything tended to fall on deaf ears and were essentially ignored - sorry about that :)
  • Enjoy your TW retirement, I'm sure your tribe will miss you :)

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
  • Premium is a feature of the game - if that now bothers you, maybe play on Classic :)
  • Cicada haven't trusted a word of what you have said since April, so conversations between us where you have claimed anything tended to fall on deaf ears and were essentially ignored - sorry about that :)
  • Enjoy your TW retirement, I'm sure your tribe will miss you :)
  • Only highlighting the flaw in Mr Hans's argument
  • That may be so, but I meant your words not mine. It is telling you would rather attack my character than the facts on the ground... a fan of the old ad hominem I see. But I do not mind, it is a game.
  • Some will, some won't, but hey, is what it is. I believe the majority would be positive, but never all. I care more for those opinions on me away from my keyboard. I only retired from w112 after merging the tribe, as you know I enjoy leading more than I do playing. Decided to play one more, w115. After that you may celebrate my retirement!