New Opportunities

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
  • Only highlighting the flaw in Mr Hans's argument
  • That may be so, but I meant your words not mine. It is telling you would rather attack my character than the facts on the ground... a fan of the old ad hominem I see. But I do not mind, it is a game.
  • Some will, some won't, but hey, is what it is. I believe the majority would be positive, but never all. I care more for those opinions on me away from my keyboard. I only retired from w112 after merging the tribe, as you know I enjoy leading more than I do playing. Decided to play one more, w115. After that you may celebrate my retirement!

I'd like to see the flaw in my argument. Are you saying that it's unfair that some players use their earned money on a game? I'd hate to add you on Steam (Which from your argument suggests you don't have)

Imagine if players couldn't spend money..... There just wouldn't be a game to play.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I'd like to see the flaw in my argument. Are you saying that it's unfair that some players use their earned money on a game? I'd hate to add you on Steam (Which from your argument suggests you don't have)

Imagine if players couldn't spend money..... There just wouldn't be a game to play.

This is some strange tangent we've gone down. And nice straw man. Only saying member count was not the most relevant metric. Although nor was it entirely accurate once taking into account your old academy and panda merge.

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
This is some strange tangent we've gone down. And nice straw man. Only saying member count was not the most relevant metric. Although nor was it entirely accurate once taking into account your old academy and panda merge.
I mean you were the one that brought it up. As you can clearly see players regardless of tribes use their earned money to spend on a game. That's up to them.

Now you're attempting to use what happened in the future to effect a stat from the past. JheeeZ member base was 4x larger than ours when we declared, which at that point in the game was a large advantage to them depending how you see it.

But then you've quit, and your taking time to comment a world which is irrelevant to you.

Good luck with W115....

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I mean you were the one that brought it up. As you can clearly see players regardless of tribes use their earned money to spend on a game. That's up to them.

Now you're attempting to use what happened in the future to effect a stat from the past. JheeeZ member base was 4x larger than ours when we declared, which at that point in the game was a large advantage to them depending how you see it.

But then you've quit, and your taking time to comment a world which is irrelevant to you.

Good luck with W115....

Given the initial post and its not so humble bragging relate to your own history, is my time in that past not also relevant? Sadly for you, this is tribalwars, not the French revolution, history does not only belong to the victors. A dirty win will never make you clean. Much more Macbeth than Churchill

Last edited:

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Given the initial post and its not so humble bragging relate to your own history, is my time in that past not also relevant? Sadly for you, this is tribalwars, not the French revolution, history does not only belong to the victors. A dirty win will never make you clean. Much more Macbeth than Churchill

I mean you can attempt to play with words and phrases all you like, those within MUNCH/RUN are the ones continuing to fight for their cause, rather than quit and conveniently join another world. But best to start over than to be respected as a lapdop doing the bidding for other tribes.

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
I mean you can attempt to play with words and phrases all you like, those within MUNCH/RUN are the ones continuing to fight for their cause, rather than quit and conveniently join another world. But best to start over than to be respected as a lapdop doing the bidding for other tribes.

Nice deflection ;) Just because a fact is inconvenient to your argument, doesn't make it false.

Anyway, think we both know we could continue forever! Whether you meant well or not, good luck to you also

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If it's anything like "Captain Righteous" (Googly's) actions this world then something like:

A) Start a big war and struggle to take vills
B) Moan that enemies are using bots
C) Feed old allies to enemy
D) Bring in new allies to help
E) Moan about allies taking too many vills
F) Be furious that your ally's (second tribe) didn't give notice on an old NAP with your enemies, during a merge (you are afterall judge and jury of all morality)
G) Wait till enemy disband and celebrate your victory against one of the best, fairest, tribes that have ever graced these parts
H) Spend mountains of pp to mop up the remaining vills as quickly as possible
I) Exclaim you didn't realise ally was going to merge their ally over a month previous (before the alliance was agreed and despite multiple conversations to the contrary)
J) Claim vendetta against a player no longer leading or playing the world, because, reasons
K) Declare on ally while they are already at war, giving a very gracious 3 day notice period
L) Break notice period because... more reasons. Say "oopsie" when proven wrong
M) Spam forums to paint over the facts
N) Brag about that pole stuck up your...

Tl;dr Role play and speaking parseltongue

He mad

Frying Pan Warrior

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
G) Wait till enemy disband and celebrate your victory against one of the best, fairest, tribes that have ever graced these parts

Are you talking about jheeez?

You were a horrible duke on 112 who always worked swiftly to silence me whenever I made a tribe suggestion. Just stop embarrassing yourself and go play world 115. I saw you put 500% more effort into starting up that tribe than you ever put into Run.

I still can't wrap my head around that time when an IYI member on our front was stacked and a couple days later you nobled their vills and stated you worked your magic and got them to be friendly.

Last edited:

Bloodhood

Part of the Furniture
Reaction score
You were a horrible duke on 112 who always worked swiftly to silence me whenever I made a tribe suggestion.

I think the player who's account you coplayed would think differently. Luckily it would only be her opinion that I would care about ;) It was for good reason she asked me to block you on discord.