New Opportunities

luluki

Reaction score
115 is god settings imo just because watchtower is disabled
that's why we are playing it aswell, without watchtowers I think players have to be good enough to see what are fakes and what attacks are offs so it doesn't care of the number of villages you have you just have to be smart enough (i also like it because there are some good players from 108 who joined us and I can practice my english aswell).

WhiteGrimReaper

Reaction score
I don't usually post but had to make an account for this.

Did you just make a post for recruitment in the end game and made it sound like it would be our honour to apply to cicada?

Since you were so thick about cicada not recruiting from other tribes all this W but at least past tribes recruited after warring and getting to know the talent of the enemy and if they are willing, then make a deal.

That is more respectful than begging just about everyone on this world, and you speak so highly of yourself like you're some god or something gtfo I'd rather lose.

cmd.magma

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I don't usually post but had to make an account for this.

Did you just make a post for recruitment in the end game and made it sound like it would be our honour to apply to cicada?

Since you were so thick about cicada not recruiting from other tribes all this W but at least past tribes recruited after warring and getting to know the talent of the enemy and if they are willing, then make a deal.

That is more respectful than begging just about everyone on this world, and you speak so highly of yourself like you're some god or something gtfo I'd rather lose.

cmd.magma

1601666332962.jpeg

WhiteGrimReaper

Reaction score
It's always fun to provoke reactions, but I didn't expect the responses to get quite so salty - must have touched some nerves!

Thanks for the entertainment :D

Naah I get the banter and all and I'm all for it but this post (the 1st post), it reeks of delusion.

P.s If you use delusion to provoke a reaction from me ill bite every time. Waiting for the next one :)