New owner

Choco Death

Contributing Poster
Looking for a new owner for an account on world 51. PM me if you are interested then we can talk on skype. Only apply if you can do the basics which is 150ms, and use or are willing to use opera. It is alot easier for me if you do :p

PsychoMantis

Looking for a new owner for an account on world 51. PM me if you are interested then we can talk on skype. Only apply if you can do the basics which is 150ms, and use or are willing to use opera. It is alot easier for me if you do :p
I can do it.

0 S0 SpeeDy

That gave no information on the account nor the world settings, it's advised you give those details first.

Choco Death

Contributing Poster
But i don't want you to play it. I was being sarcastic, i don't appreciate your advice. If you wanted more information, then you would have contacted me like it says in the original post. :)

0 S0 SpeeDy

But i don't want you to play it. I was being sarcastic, i don't appreciate your advice. If you wanted more information, then you would have contacted me like it says in the original post. :)
Fair enough. Good luck with your search for a Co-player.

PsychoMantis

You nubcake, why don't you let me ? Ahhhhhhh its bigger then your account ;) muahaha kidding lol i know its smaller :p

TyScar

Made your own response mate ! :D

lol
Are you mad? o_O After failing on W56 and spamming everywhere you comming back huh? Aren't you too old for that? + You look like a right P**** which is not a good look o_O