New people introductions, please.

DeletedUser

So lately I have seen a whole group of random faces to these w48 external forums and thought it would be nice if they introduced themselves here so everyone can get to know each other. Something simple would be preferred. You don't have to go in to the details of your TW history, but a short intro letting us know who you are and what account you are playing/tribe you are in would be appreciated.

Anyway, hope to get many positive responses in here. Its nice to see more people posting here on w48.

DeletedUser

I'm surely NOT totally new on the externals, but I'm trying to get more involved in them last days.

I'm CR0QUE Hawai, ex-A|V and now joined -DIE-. Currently cleaning out K93-94 of all the rubbish/inactives we (A|V) left when we disbanded.

If somebody feels need to tell all their troubles to somebody, just message me ingame :)
(not now though, trying to get plunderer of the day, and succeeding for the moment *hopes robin doesn't start his farm round before midnight*....)

DeletedUser

I'm surely NOT totally new on the externals, but I'm trying to get more involved in them last days.

I'm CR0QUE Hawai, ex-A|V and now joined -DIE-. Currently cleaning out K93-94 of all the rubbish/inactives we (A|V) left when we disbanded.

If somebody feels need to tell all their troubles to somebody, just message me ingame :)
(not now though, trying to get plunderer of the day, and succeeding for the moment *hopes robin doesn't start his farm round before midnight*....)

Thanks for the introduction CR0QUE, but I have seen your face around here many times. I know you are not new :icon_wink:.

uldza

I'm the new owner of the konstantinosolly account and I'm in PIRANA atm but was in -XIII-

Thanks for the warm welcome Womble :D

Repinski

Welcome Uldza. I must say fighting you is entertaining but just wait till I strike back. For the most part just been letting you pick me off without much of a fight.

And yeah CH I recognize you also.

uldza

I guess you're gonna strike soon? Oh and I almost died from laughing when my 150 axes 70 lc and a noble returned from your village :D

Repinski

I said wait. I could go for you next or I could take a few more villages from Megadeth... Oh wait.... Already did that today. Guess I'll cross that off my list.

DeletedUser

And to both of you: Let's not turn this into a damn pissing contest!

DeletedUser

ive been here for a while, just mostly stayed in the general forum and randomly commented if A|V was mentioned or if i was just bored...
ig, im under this name, currently not in a tribe, and im really bored...

DeletedUser

So lately I have seen a whole group of random faces to these w48 external forums and thought it would be nice if they introduced themselves here so everyone can get to know each other. Something simple would be preferred. You don't have to go in to the details of your TW history, but a short intro letting us know who you are and what account you are playing/tribe you are in would be appreciated.

Anyway, hope to get many positive responses in here. Its nice to see more people posting here on w48.

do I count? :icon_redface:

Do I have to make an intro?

DeletedUser

do I count? :icon_redface:

Do I have to make an intro?

Well sure if you want to make one Arcanine, but I've definitely seen you around here Evil teammate :icon_biggrin: Same deal with you dopey.

DeletedUser

Well sure if you want to make one Arcanine, but I've definitely seen you around here Evil teammate :icon_biggrin: Same deal with you dopey.

you arent really helping evil anymore :icon_cry:
i sorta did sometime before way up there ^^

DeletedUser

hey my IGN is jerrymcfish I read the forums everyday but just never post and thought now I would make more of an effort to post.

I havent got many points and havent been in a tribe for something like 5 or 6 months. :lol:

Repinski

O'haider! I remember you floating about in my area. How are you still around? Figured the fish would have eaten you by now. :lol:

DeletedUser

went on your ig profile... why's fraser your grandma? :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

tbh i havent got a clue how im a still around tbh :lol: i guess just alot of luck really. :icon_biggrin: