New player v player

DeletedUser

yo alex, can you post the url for the old thread please? Thank you :)

DeletedUser

Thanks sweetie mwah

Now, for those too busy (or whatever) to click the link, here's what's there if you sift through all the posts: [SPOIL]We have one of these in world 16. They are fun and whoever wins gets bragging rights

Basically its a player vs player. There will be rounds like in the world cup, the first round we need 16, 32 or 64 people to play. You will be put against someone around the same size of you in-game in points. Then everyone votes for who they want to go through to the next round:

e.g.
Player A v Player B

"I vote for player A" that would be 1 - 0 to Player A, whoever has most votes at the end will go through to the next round to play whoever won out of Player C and D. Just say if you want to join, it gets good. You can vote on points, ODA, ODD, tribe, popularity etc, but dont lie, vote honestly.

You dont fight in game. People vote for who they think is a better player/more popular. So like if it was wood@war v me you would say "I vote for wood@war!" or you would just go "wood@war v me" since there will hopefully be so many entries. You dont fight in-game. You vote on here who you think is the better player/who doesnt make an idiot of themselves on the forums.

it is a fun hypothethical topic and usually has no spamming or outright disagreements/arguing.

tribal support can matter here too though

Also, if you want to say who you want to go against then that's fine. If the other person agrees then you go against eachother.

Ive tried to make it as fair as possible so far! Weve got 8 people. We need another 8-24 players. If we get something like 29 or 30 when we need 32 people then 2 or 3 people get bye's. So you automatically go through. Im hoping to get around 32 players...

For the first round im just trying to keep it fair point wise. Maybe not OD wise though

Considering this is all hypothetical anyway just line up the current top 32 members. #1 takes on #32, #2 takes on #31 and so on. Give each round a 3 day voting period and then re-establish the next round of winners. Pretty simple.

ALSO i will do it by a random number generator. That will be fairer.

It should be a round robin competition, not a knockout competition. Those that get knocked out first round won't be able to go up against others.[/SPOIL]
[SPOIL]ALEX YOU WILL NEED TO COMMENT ON SOME OF THESE QUOTES FROM YOU AND OTHER PLAYERS ON THAT OTHER THREAD[/SPOIL]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I dont really see what to comment on there tbh. But i will make this a round robin competition. 16 people. See who the most popular and least popular really are lol.

DeletedUser

Might as well give it a try, but I'll doubt we'll even win one match as we've been keeping a very low profile while climbing the ranks ^^

AoA Hellfire signs up

DeletedUser

Everyone is saying that they will lose every time, but only 1 person can lose every time :)

Surely 5 more people want to join?

DeletedUser

I would say that I'm in too, but it seems I've been beaten to the punch. So anyway, Vote AoA Hellfire :icon_biggrin: /shameless self-promotion

DeletedUser

Ive already put most of you in. Check the first page :)

Will put the rest of you up when i get back from school.

DeletedUser

anyway before the competition starts ......

WHOEVER VOTES ME will be COOL :D and will MAYBE have a prize :D

DeletedUser

stick me in ;)

i never been in 1 of these lol but please dont judge my stats of this month as i been away for the last 3 weeks so account has sufferd lol

DeletedUser

is it? cos you dont want to count me twice...I"m paver now lmao not stardust ;)