New players at 32 pts^

EstoyLoco

Is it me or newer players since 2-3 minutes are joining at 32 points... someone who wasn't on the map just appeared at 32.. am I the only one who realised that? am I insane just like my name? :)

DeletedUser71572

It's because the world is filling at a faster rate. And the later you start, the higher your points will be (untill it stops at 116 on the far out rim I think)

DeletedUser

EstoyLoco, I've played with you before but I can't remember where. And I haven't noticed it yet maybe the scores recent updated. I ended up in the very core which is always nice, nobling distance from all 4 continents.

DeletedUser

I should have started a little late, its going to take me all day to catch up to these guys. Not really fair imo.

DeletedUser

Some cheat called Morthy on 44 points, I reported him don't worry.

DeletedUser

Sean, I hope you joking as that is our moderator who opens the worlds. :icon_neutral:

A humble player

Some cheat called Morthy on 44 points, I reported him don't worry.

I mailed him about it :)
and yeah, the world is filling in fast enough that timber camps are now level 1 for joiners. Luckily, mine finished before it switched, so I am still out ahead.

DeletedUser656

That was a bug, sorry. Players will now be starting at 26 points again.

DeletedUser

Morthy, are you able to knock all those who already have 32points back down to to 26 or have I now got to play catch up against all those in my 11x11 already?

DeletedUser

Sean, I hope you joking as that is our moderator who opens the worlds. :icon_neutral:

Indeed a joke, Morthy has done a great job for this world I have a feeling he wont do the countdown thing again :)

DeletedUser656

The villages that started with a level 1 timber camp have had the resources it would have cost to build it taken away. This affected villages with IDs between 3320 and 4275. Sorry for the delay, it took a little while to establish which villages needed resources removing and then to write and test the script.