New premium BS rule

DeletedUser93066

I am seriously frustrated over these few new rules TW came up with about premium points. You guys are becoming blood sucker and very commercial. This game used to be fun but with ALL these changes I really feel like you guys trying to drive us to quit. One of my account I have 4,000+ PP and I can't transfer to anyone for nearly 2 months when I have players who's looking up to me for sending them premium. Another account has 600+ premium also can't be sent because of some retarded rule that I am having hard time to comprehend why was enforced to begin with or how it works. I asked another friend who has 1400 premium and also were unable to send the premium. So my Question is are you guys really want us to quit? Is that why you guys doing this with us? Or you just became greedy and want us to buy bunch of premium and not being used.

Premium Account (1434 premium points)Redeem
Purchase
Transfer
Log
Transfer Premium Points

You will be able to transfer Premium Points when you have reached at least 1000 points on one game world.

DeletedUser

Rather than venting on the forums- it'll likely be better taken and listened to if you were to PM someone capable of doing something about it in a nicer, organized manner.
Nothing new is ever flawless, same goes with this new 8.3 version that was implemented a couple days ago.

John/Nyst

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Indeed, send in a support ticket, if your prem buying history shows you are a regular customer they MAY be inclined to let the xfer cool down period slide, oh and Johnny, I discovered the auction house on D3....its great, go to bed, wake up with gold you didnt have and buy something for your char

P.S stop leveling :p

DeletedUser93066

[
Rather than venting on the forums- it'll likely be better taken and listened to if you were to PM someone capable of doing something about it in a nicer, organized manner.
Nothing new is ever flawless, same goes with this new 8.3 version that was implemented a couple days ago.

John/Nyst

I have done that.. The answer was .. Copy Paste? Really?! We do need some Intelligence in this game.. Looks like We have been loosing it day by day. And John what this has to do with flawless or anything. If I have 400 premium I would like to share it with my other account or my tribemates or my friends. Why do they think they have the right to tell me what I do with the pp I buy with my own money not their?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64451

So quit buying it. As long as you keep buying, it doesn't matter how loudly you complain, the money is louder. It's like if you go to McDonalds and complain about how pathetic the burgers are...but if you keep buying the burgers, what incentive do they have to make them better?