New Quest Tree Flow

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I was hoping that Innogames themself would post new Quest Flow like they did for the old one. I hope the team might be available to point out if something is innaccurate or missing. Anyway...

My quest tree flow for Construction has been available on the Discord server for a while and finally i got a complete Quest Flow for each Tree.
Big Thanks to @kraidy for helping me go through all the quests and take notes <3

NOTE:
You have to complete all the mission is the Quest Tree to get the reward, so if you manage to complete the last mission in these trees shown, you still have to complete all of the rest that may have been in a "parallell branch" which isnt shown here.

Construction Quest Tree: (Unlocked from start)
a14ef13a2b9fc9c88cd0e6d33edbf963.png

Looting Quest Tree: (Unlocked by building Barracks 1)
0e947ac2af339fc2003b27ee3812c95d.png

Paladin Quest Tree: (Unlocked by building HQ4)
  • Simple Paladin: Reward is a 10% Barrack Bonus for 24h (Bronze).
    • Quest is short and ends with building the paladin.
  • Paladin Skill: Reward is a 10% Barrack Permanent Bonus.
    • Quest is quite long, and ends when getting a level 16 paladin and giving it a level 3 book. Might require to recruit the second Paladin, needs confirmation.

Recruitment Quest Tree: (Unlocked by recruiting a Spearman)
cf31f1c01c3d8bdc3c3bb0fbd80b91d8.png

Resources Quest Tree: (Unlocked by Building Market 1)
7565686302868b5f0c2ea248fd904583.png

Cavalry Quest Tree: (Unlocked by Building Stable 1)
797ef70092ef94dab960cbec028b338a.png

Village Conquest Quest Tree: (Unlocked by Building Academy)

be747007e0eda08f2918361d4d9c1de7.png

Diplomacy Quest Tree:
aa579101d19803e15289fb51a1bc48a0.png

Premium Quest Tree:
19135222ddc9e87851f6c33ed1963296.png

Tribe Quest Tree:
4e9f7a197f8f94693fde6eca9c366d72.png

I Believe this should be all of the questline, if not, feel free post and will edit it!
Please note that some of the Quests might vary a bit with settings.
  • Paladin Quest Tree is shortened if only Simple Paladin.
  • Resources Quest Tree is shortened if No Scav.
If you are able to present this in a better way, feel free to do so, don't really have the tools for it!

Going Wall 20 for Privilege is worth the resources (net gain ~67k resources) but takes a while to build if not using -50%.
Medium Warchest is better when having odd amount of villages than even (3 villages = 2 coins, 4 villages = 2 coins etc).

Much Love,
Vox & Kraidi

Last edited:

DaWolf85

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this! I've been meaning to do it for a while, but I just never found the time. But it's much easier to correct someone else than to do it from scratch, so after digging through the questlines just now, here are the corrections:

Construction questline:

- Between "Basic Production" and "New and Improved", there is a quest called "Improving production", which is to achieve Timber Camp 2 and Clay Pit 2.
- "New and Improved" triggers both "The Fruits of Labor" (which you have titled slightly incorrectly) and "Getting up to speed". Only "Getting up to speed" is necessary to progress further in the questline.
- "Knowledge is power" triggers both "Securing the borders" and "Conducting trade", which are both necessary to progress further.
- "The path of conquest III" triggers both "The path of conquest IV" and "The path of conquest V". Keep in mind all quests in a questline must be completed to receive the reward - so they must both be completed to receive the Privilege item.

Looting questline:

- "At your command!" triggers both "Building an army" and "Additional income". Only "Building an army" is necessary to progress further in the questline.
- "The beginning of an army" triggers three quests: "Mobilisation", "Reviewing Progress" (which you have titled slightly incorrectly), and "A second attack". "Reviewing Progress" subsequently triggers "To arms". Only "A second attack" is necessary to progress further in the questline.
- "Burning and looting" triggers both "Looting made easy" and "Increase the pillaging"; only "Increase the pillaging" is necessary to progress further in the questline.
- Keep in mind again that you must complete all quests in the questline, even the 'dead end' ones, to receive the questline reward.

Paladin Training questline:

- "A worthy monument" - Construct your Statue
- "The strongest warrior" - Recruit a Paladin (Reward: Random level 3 flag)
---QUESTLINE ENDS HERE FOR SINGLE PALADIN SYSTEM---
- "New kind of knowledge" - Teach your paladin a skill
- "Growing stronger" - Reach paladin level 5
- "Advanced training" - Teach your paladin a tier 2 skill
- "Journeyman" - Teach your paladin all 4 levels of any skill
- "Expert studies" - Teach your paladin a tier 3 skill
- On skilled paladin worlds, this questline rewards the Weapon Master item (permanently increase recruitment speed in the Barracks by 10%). On single paladin worlds, this questline rewards a 5%, 1-day Barracks Booster item.

Other Paladin questlines:

- On any paladin world, there is a single quest to revive your paladin, which becomes available after a paladin of yours dies. The quest is completed upon reviving your paladin and rewards an instant paladin recruitment (automatically used next time you recruit a paladin).
- On a world with skilled paladins, there is a single quest to recruit a second paladin, which becomes available once you have three villages. The quest is completed upon recruiting a second paladin and rewards an instant paladin recruitment (automatically used next time you recruit a paladin).

Recruitment questline:

- This questline is unlocked by reaching an army size of 40 population.
- "Keep recruiting" triggers both "Deciding factors" and "City Guard". Only "City Guard" is necessary to progress further in the questline.
- There is also a "Building an army VIII" to recruit an army of 7000 population; and "Building an army IX" to recruit an army of 8000 population.
- The questline reward is a 5-day War Commander item.

Resources questline:

- "Wheeling and dealing" triggers all three of: "The Merchant", "Flying the colours", and "Scavenging I". "The Merchant" unlocks "Salesman" and "Scavenging I" unlocks "Scavenging II".
- "Flying the colours" rewards a random level 1 flag.
- Keep in mind again that you must complete all quests in the questline to receive the questline reward.
- The questline reward is a 30%, 2-day War Effort item, which is removed on player restart.

Cavalry questline:
- The questline reward is a 15%, 1-day Stable Booster item.

Village Conquest questline:

- The final quest in the questline is called "Growing empire II".

Diplomacy questline:

- This questline is unlocked by reaching 165 points.
- This questline can also include a quest for 'guest' accounts to fully register their account. This is triggered by completing "Looks matter" and logging in as a guest account. Non-guest accounts can still complete the questline without completing this quest.
- This questline contains differing quests for visiting the mentor screen depending on whether the game would like you to be a mentor or a mentee. It is also possible for neither to appear.
- "Making contacts" is triggered in parallel with the above-mentioned quests, and is the only one necessary to progress further in the questline.
- "Making contacts" triggers both "Evacuation" and "Fighting alone is hard". Only "Evacuation" is necessary to progress further in the questline.
- The questline reward is a 25% Academy Edict item.

Premium questline:

- This questline is unlocked by reaching 500 points.
- The questline reward is a 3-day Premium Account extension item.

Tribe questline:

- This questline is in theory unlocked by visiting the Tribe screen, but I feel like I've seen it unlock for other reasons too - maybe some research on this would be good.
- "The embassy" triggers both "The stronghold" and "Tribe power".

Last edited:

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Thanks for doing this! I've been meaning to do it for a while, but I just never found the time. But it's much easier to correct someone else than to do it from scratch, so after digging through the questlines just now, here are the corrections:

Construction questline:

- Between "Basic Production" and "New and Improved", there is a quest called "Improving production", which is to achieve Timber Camp 2 and Clay Pit 2.
- "New and Improved" triggers both "The Fruits of Labor" (which you have titled slightly incorrectly) and "Getting up to speed". Only "Getting up to speed" is necessary to progress further in the questline.
- "Knowledge is power" triggers both "Securing the borders" and "Conducting trade", which are both necessary to progress further.
- "The path of conquest III" triggers both "The path of conquest IV" and "The path of conquest V". Keep in mind all quests in a questline must be completed to receive the reward - so they must both be completed to receive the Privilege item.

Looting questline:

- "At your command!" triggers both "Building an army" and "Additional income". Only "Building an army" is necessary to progress further in the questline.
- "The beginning of an army" triggers three quests: "Mobilisation", "Reviewing Progress" (which you have titled slightly incorrectly), and "A second attack". "Reviewing Progress" subsequently triggers "To arms". Only "A second attack" is necessary to progress further in the questline.
- "Burning and looting" triggers both "Looting made easy" and "Increase the pillaging"; only "Increase the pillaging" is necessary to progress further in the questline.
- Keep in mind again that you must complete all quests in the questline, even the 'dead end' ones, to receive the questline reward.

Paladin Training questline:

- "A worthy monument" - Construct your Statue
- "The strongest warrior" - Recruit a Paladin (Reward: Random level 3 flag)
---QUESTLINE ENDS HERE FOR SINGLE PALADIN SYSTEM---
- "New kind of knowledge" - Teach your paladin a skill
- "Growing stronger" - Reach paladin level 5
- "Advanced training" - Teach your paladin a tier 2 skill
- "Journeyman" - Teach your paladin all 4 levels of any skill
- "Expert studies" - Teach your paladin a tier 3 skill
- On skilled paladin worlds, this questline rewards the Weapon Master item (permanently increase recruitment speed in the Barracks by 10%). On single paladin worlds, this questline rewards a 5%, 1-day Barracks Booster item.

Other Paladin questlines:

- On any paladin world, there is a single quest to revive your paladin, which becomes available after a paladin of yours dies. The quest is completed upon reviving your paladin and rewards an instant paladin recruitment (automatically used next time you recruit a paladin).
- On a world with skilled paladins, there is a single quest to recruit a second paladin, which becomes available once you have three villages. The quest is completed upon recruiting a second paladin and rewards an instant paladin recruitment (automatically used next time you recruit a paladin).

Recruitment questline:

- This questline is unlocked by reaching an army size of 40 population.
- "Keep recruiting" triggers both "Deciding factors" and "City Guard". Only "City Guard" is necessary to progress further in the questline.
- There is also a "Building an army VIII" to recruit an army of 7000 population; and "Building an army IX" to recruit an army of 8000 population.
- The questline reward is a 5-day War Commander item.

Resources questline:

- "Wheeling and dealing" triggers all three of: "The Merchant", "Flying the colours", and "Scavenging I". "The Merchant" unlocks "Salesman" and "Scavenging I" unlocks "Scavenging II".
- "Flying the colours" rewards a random level 1 flag.
- Keep in mind again that you must complete all quests in the questline to receive the questline reward.
- The questline reward is a 30%, 2-day War Effort item, which is removed on player restart.

Cavalry questline:
- The questline reward is a 15%, 1-day Stable Booster item.

Village Conquest questline:

- The final quest in the questline is called "Growing empire II".

Diplomacy questline:

- This questline is unlocked by reaching 165 points.
- This questline can also include a quest for 'guest' accounts to fully register their account. This is triggered by completing "Looks matter" and logging in as a guest account. Non-guest accounts can still complete the questline without completing this quest.
- This questline contains differing quests for visiting the mentor screen depending on whether the game would like you to be a mentor or a mentee. It is also possible for neither to appear.
- "Making contacts" is triggered in parallel with the above-mentioned quests, and is the only one necessary to progress further in the questline.
- "Making contacts" triggers both "Evacuation" and "Fighting alone is hard". Only "Evacuation" is necessary to progress further in the questline.
- The questline reward is a 25% Academy Edict item.

Premium questline:

- This questline is unlocked by reaching 500 points.
- The questline reward is a 3-day Premium Account extension item.

Tribe questline:

- This questline is in theory unlocked by visiting the Tribe screen, but I feel like I've seen it unlock for other reasons too - maybe some research on this would be good.
- "The embassy" triggers both "The stronghold" and "Tribe power".
Thanks for reply, will try to find the time to correct all of these.

A big portion of your corrections seems to be connected to parallell quests and trigger, at the moment i have had a struggle to actually present this in a good way with the tools/program i available, but most times these parallell quest seems to be just 1 quest in its branch and can be completed very easily.

And as you have mentioned multiple times, to get the reward you have to complete all of the quest, which has been one of the main reason why I havn't bothered much to fix a working parallell system, since you either way have to complete them.
Maybe should have made it clear that all in the "series" have to be completed to get the reward in the main post. ^^

Okman

Reaction score
Thank you for your info. That's pretty good.

Last edited by a moderator: