New Quests

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well - I assume they are new! Haven't seen them before.

What does everyone think?

Cheers.
S

DaanRabih

Reaction score
there il judge them ^^

The look:
gives a more up to date look to the game, nice menu, easy to find everything u need (needs work on phone app though)

The quests:
With a new way of doing quests i do find they have to change the assignments a bit more, it resembles the old quests too much in that perspective.
But all in all it is very noob friendly, and to my opinion will give newer players a better and more precise introduction in the game.

The rewards:
I really like the fact that u get items however id like to have a quest counter like completed so many of the so many to give you an idea on how much you have completed and how much you still have to do before getting the final reward.

As for the building rewards, i really like the idea of getting out of early game so fast, however for the overall newer or noob players, i'm not sure this will benefit them or just them further behind the more experienced players.

Final verdict: 7/10
an improvement for the game in general, i do think it needs some tweaking, well done Innogames

Mr Shooting

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
there il judge them ^^

The look:
gives a more up to date look to the game, nice menu, easy to find everything u need (needs work on phone app though)

The quests:
With a new way of doing quests i do find they have to change the assignments a bit more, it resembles the old quests too much in that perspective.
But all in all it is very noob friendly, and to my opinion will give newer players a better and more precise introduction in the game.

The rewards:
I really like the fact that u get items however id like to have a quest counter like completed so many of the so many to give you an idea on how much you have completed and how much you still have to do before getting the final reward.

As for the building rewards, i really like the idea of getting out of early game so fast, however for the overall newer or noob players, i'm not sure this will benefit them or just them further behind the more experienced players.

Final verdict: 7/10
an improvement for the game in general, i do think it needs some tweaking, well done Innogames

Thats a good review

Eakshow McGee

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
The rewards:

Sadly every new feature that innogames add to this game is gonna benefit the experienced player more than newer because they are able to understand very fast how to get the most out of something. Even if i like the rewards, they also make the experienced players even more ahead because of this.

Even if the quest opened up the opportunity to go for different buildings in start, i dont see that they change early game so much except boosting your start even more, and pits push probably became even stronger than before.

Would probably be a good thing adopting the Quest a bit, maybe talk to some of the top players and gather information about how they build / tips and make quests to help new players building "the right thing".

Aurtorious

Reaction score
I'm a returning player haven't played since 2015... quite a few changes I don't mind the boost early game with the quest. Good for those that are newer however some of the suggestions are antithetical to early game building ie. market place, walls basically anything that doesn't contribute directly to resource production or farming said resources doesn't get built, lol. but the pop up menu's and loot assistant and account manager were around when i last played and they are god scents when managing hundreds of villages!