New reduce with 1/2 for store resource for noble?

DeletedUser

I wonder if will be possible to be implement a new reduce with 1/2 for store resources for 1x so to be (7000, 7500, 6250) instead of (14000, 15000,12500) like it is now?

I'm sure that very active players are spending so faster their resources for nobles and those 4 nobles that we receive daily is simple not enough !

What is your opinion regard this? In case many players are agree should we make a poll and after to ask to admins to implement this ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

There are already half store for nobles on this world. What you are looking for is 1/4 store for nobles, which I doubt will happen.

DeletedUser

There are already half store for nobles on this world. What you are looking for is 1/4 store for nobles, which I doubt will happen.

Why you say you don't think that will happen? Is obvious that w4 is split in 2: a very active side and a lazzy side. Well, for active players those 4 nobles that they receive into a day is simple not enough ! Just think about at this: 4 noble per day x 7 days = 28 nobles. At our stage of game , an active player can noble into 1 day more then 20 villages so that why my opinion is that 1/4 store for nobles should be implement (if not right now maybe soon in future) because otherwhile we will be force not to activate premium per 1 month but only for 3 days (just for weekend) (what points to have premium daily, if you can spend all nobles in 1-2 days of weekend so only in that period to activate :S)

I believe admin should take this in calcul when they will take a decison. Probably others players will bring more reason and can express better then me in English about why 1/4 store for nobles should be implement in w4.