New Rules Discussion

DeletedUser

Swiftyshroom - The point is that hobos don't need vacuum cleaners, they just shake out their boxes. So there's really no point in selling something that people don't want or need.

If you do want to sell your product you certainly don't sell hobo boxes at Neiman Marcus. You create a hobo store that advertises hobo products, before you suck them in with false advertising... like diamond studded hula hoops, his and her helicopters... only to find out that you can only buy lice shampoo, and a generic can of soup.

DeletedUser

Jinzee - I knew what you were trying to portray... note the message, I wasn't acting serious at that point.
The point I was making was.... make the best of it.... or organize and do something about it. Whining on the forum isn't going to do anyone any good. Now if you and lets say a couple thousand people sent a formal request. That is more powerful. See what I'm saying? 1 sad customer = who cares?. 1000s of sad customers = a powerful message.

Whine all you want.... it won't change. At least by that way. Simple enough for you all?

DeletedUser

swifty are u on W32?

Its most likely that one of my many personalities is on w32. I'm always in your tribe. if not in being, in spirit. Just don't look behind you too late.... because I'm there watching you.... waiting.... oh yeah I'm there, keep looking. lol. nah.... I haven't the time to mess with the small people or do I? :icon_twisted:

If your not confused by that message, then your one of few.

The about me section of this message: (in poem form)
Swiftyshroom the disbander,
always takes a gander,
and sees whats beneath yonder,
and swoops down on you like a condor,
He hides and waits, for the right ticket,
then pounces on ya like Lemony Snicket,
oh he'll get ya, once, twice, maybe three times,
yep he can see through your lies,
be careful what you say, act or do,
because swiftyshroom is always watching you. :icon_eek:

As my good friend santa clause says ho ho ho,
swiftyshroom puts on the funniest show.

DeletedUser51138

Can someone confirm for me, does this affect the players that have been here for 60 days?

DeletedUser51138

Ah I see, so I guess it wont be that bad personally... but how they're implementing it without getting public opinion first is sorta...

DeletedUser

You know as well as I do that this discussion has absolutely nothing to do with Politics or Propaganda.

The propaganda of InnoGames in trying to get us to accept it? The politics of who decides policy: the admins or the players? :icon_biggrin:

Typhi

Put it in the hands of the right person, and anything can look like Politics or Propaganda

The propaganda of InnoGames in trying to get us to accept it? The politics of who decides policy: the admins or the players? :icon_biggrin:

Note to self, stop participating in World discussions.
No good comes from it.

DeletedUser

lmao.... wait...... are you trying to seduce me? :icon_eek:

I've been known to seduce my prey... You need a vacuum cleaner? :icon_wink:

typhlosionrulez - Not true; look at swiftyshroom he might get a vacuum cleaner out of this deal :icon_razz:

king dalt555

When i was youngeri played runescape. They made some new rules similar to this (un able to kill each other, can't rip noobs off ect....) and i haven't gone back to it after 3 years.

I hope the same doesn't happen between me and TW. But I will if this continues.

DeletedUser

I've been known to seduce my prey... You need a vacuum cleaner? :icon_wink:

typhlosionrulez - Not true; look at swiftyshroom he might get a vacuum cleaner out of this deal :icon_razz:

oh god seduce your prey,
wow what a weird play,
I like to confuse,
then abuse,
maybe use,
my prey till they refuse,
to give me what I want,
if they do not I will haunt,
I've herd of people thinking I was a cat,
because one randomly attacked them thats a fact,
oh don't be surprised by that act,
swiftyshroom will find you and snap.