New Survey

MichielK

i dont like the deserver a rank one cause if a tribe deserved a high rank they would have one and same for a lower rank

I disagree. There are many ways to gain a temporary advantage in rank: mass-recruitment, merging, not eating inactives. However, these do not advance the tribe as a whole. The "deserves a ... rank" question allows us to indicate who got their rank the right way, and who got it the wrong way.

STAR (who already renamed themselves twice this week) is a good example. They merged and recruited themselves into the top 10, but are clearly inferior to some of the tribes below them. Ad Inf is 6th but losing by a wide margin in their first war ever. On the other hand, a tribe like Dust is holding their own against a much bigger foe.

STAR and Ad Inf deserve a lower rank, while Dust deserves a higher rank. If I'm right about this, it's only a matter of time until it happens...and that's what the question is about, IMO.

DeletedUser

Survey voting is closed. Thanks to those who voted, check out the results!

DeletedUser

who put me as their favourite poster? lol, you must be crazy :icon_razz:

MichielK

Well, looks like going to war doesn't help your popularity :lol:

10. Who is your favorite forum poster?
Seagryfn 17 23.94%
MichielK 16 22.54%

Congrats Seagryfn!

DeletedUser54400

darn survery said:
3. Which top 10 tribe do you believe will be next to declare war on a different top 10 tribe?

Plight 59 83.10%

I guess the different implies we can't declare on ourselves agian ? :icon_sad:

DeletedUser

Well, looks like going to war doesn't help your popularity :lol:

10. Who is your favorite forum poster?
Seagryfn 17 23.94%
MichielK 16 22.54%

Congrats Seagryfn!

After in depth analysis, I have come to the conclusion that seag is the favourite forum poster for two reasons:

1) Seag is a woman.
2) Most PnP W16 users are male.

I bet you anything Seag, violett and Salvkas voted for you MK :icon_biggrin:

MichielK

After in depth analysis, I have come to the conclusion that seag is the favourite forum poster for two reasons:

1) Seag is a woman.
2) Most PnP W16 users are male.

I bet you anything Seag, violett and Salvkas voted for you MK :icon_biggrin:

Yeah, coz women are well known for their appreciation of fat balding workaholic :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

I disagree. There are many ways to gain a temporary advantage in rank: mass-recruitment, merging, not eating inactives. However, these do not advance the tribe as a whole. The "deserves a ... rank" question allows us to indicate who got their rank the right way, and who got it the wrong way.

STAR (who already renamed themselves twice this week) is a good example. They merged and recruited themselves into the top 10, but are clearly inferior to some of the tribes below them. Ad Inf is 6th but losing by a wide margin in their first war ever. On the other hand, a tribe like Dust is holding their own against a much bigger foe.

STAR and Ad Inf deserve a lower rank, while Dust deserves a higher rank. If I'm right about this, it's only a matter of time until it happens...and that's what the question is about, IMO.

yeh your right actually :)

Seagryfn

Yeah, coz women are well known for their appreciation of fat balding workaholic :icon_rolleyes:
LOL, ummn, actually, yes. Professor Martie Haselton, UCLA, on the qualities women seek in a partner - "women are attracted to men who look as if they have wealth or the ability to acquire it, and that both men and women strongly value intelligence in a mate." :icon_wink: The only place where physical attractiveness wins out is in speed-dating trials. Once you get past initial first impressions, then work ethic, intelligence and honesty become the most highly desired qualities. Besides... I did vote for you. :icon_smile:

MichielK

LOL, ummn, actually, yes. Professor Martie Haselton, UCLA, on the qualities women seek in a partner - "women are attracted to men who look as if they have wealth or the ability to acquire it, and that both men and women strongly value intelligence in a mate." :icon_wink: The only place where physical attractiveness wins out is in speed-dating trials. Once you get past initial first impressions, then work ethic, intelligence and honesty become the most highly desired qualities. Besides... I did vote for you. :icon_smile:

Unless you're claiming that fat balding workaholics are generally richer and more intelligent than other men, I'm not sure Professor Haselton disagrees with me :icon_wink:

Thanks for the vote...we cancelled eachother out! :icon_biggrin: