New to Forums..

DeletedUser

Hello i am killslay and i am new to the forums. I just recently came back to the game in may or so. I used to play on World 3 but just left because it got boring. I am in [BC]. Well this isnt a very good intro but whatever lol

DeletedUser71940

Ohirus der, welcome to the world of intrigue, politics and extreme propaganda. Help yourself to some biscuits in the General section of the forum. Oh that's right the forums are practically dead at the present :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Practically? Dude we are at their funeral. killslay, Do you have any friends who you can convince to join the forum?

and Welcome

DeletedUser

Maybe but my tribe isnt really on the whole world forums..they must actually have lives -_- nubz

DeletedUser

I would also like to point out..my tribe has 80 members..o_O beat that

DeletedUser

that is pretty hardcore but i started on the rim so what now..nothing can beat that..also BC is dealing with GAME again..we knocked them down more than before lol

DeletedUser

that is pretty hardcore but i started on the rim so what now..nothing can beat that..also BC is dealing with GAME again..we knocked them down more than before lol

Which direction did you start in, maybe I'm near to you now (too lazy to look up where [BC] are

DeletedUser

Oh well you won't get any res, I have a level 10 hiding place.

DeletedUser

I always thought if i hid in my hiding place no one would attack me. I was wrong :'(

DeletedUser

D: Oh noes you found the hacks?????!!!!!!??

Yes the hax are so easy..you just have to be rank 1337 and you get them.

I always thought if i hid in my hiding place no one would attack me. I was wrong :'(

Oh i have never tried that but i tried to put my 200000(yes) scouts in there. Turns out there wasnt enough room so they all died :icon_cry: