New To Speed

DeletedUser106349

Just curious , didn't want to start a new thread so i'll ask here , is it normal in speed for the HQ to glitch. Its happened 3 times now , I cant que any upgrades , i can do everything in game but que my hq ? It lasted 10-15 minutes the last 2 times hopefully it doesn't last to long this time , Ive tried to play in firefox and opera and both are the same result.

DeletedUser106349

Thank You @najiosmat I took your advice , they just never answered the ticket ..lol

I figure since this is my thread , I will ask my questions here , I see theres no planned rounds posted , Ive read the forum and I know they are busy so im not complaining or rushing, just wondering Will the powers that be always post in the planned round section before a round starts , or will a round start without being posted in the planned rounds section ?

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Thank You @najiosmat I took your advice , they just never answered the ticket ..lol

I figure since this is my thread , I will ask my questions here , I see theres no planned rounds posted , Ive read the forum and I know they are busy so im not complaining or rushing, just wondering Will the powers that be always post in the planned round section before a round starts , or will a round start without being posted in the planned rounds section ?

I did answer your ticket.
The rounds are up.

DeletedUser

As you can see by the recent round.. The sun has gone to Lisa's head and she has become a bit more dizzy than usual! Please bare with her! lol

DeletedUser

In my brief time on speed I found most people actually quite friendly ingame, more so than on 'normal' worlds

Most of the bullshit seems to take place on these forums

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
As you can see by the recent round.. The sun has gone to Lisa's head and she has become a bit more dizzy than usual! Please bare with her! lol

hahah .... you liked it then? :D , but seriously , did you play it?

Sorry , I guess I should of added didn't answer before my account went to sleep and round ended

You sent the ticket 2 days after the thread was made. It's probably best to send a ticket in first for these issues. As it happens, you appear to be the only person mentioning such issues, so I can only offer you what was suggested in the ticket. :) Good luck.

DeletedUser

nah i didnt bother....lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Lisa, please no more rounds like that :// it messes up all statistics.

DeletedUser

Because twtotal is more important than people having fun? Deal with it. TWtotal isn't done on points any more anyway.

DeletedUser

i think villages shouldnt be 600k points because growing your village will mean nothing all that will matter is number of villages nobled :p (and possibly barb noblers will have easiest wins)

DeletedUser

Barb nobling definitely should be disabled if that type of round makes a return.

2hot2handle

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
i think villages shouldnt be 600k points because growing your village will mean nothing all that will matter is number of villages nobled :p (and possibly barb noblers will have easiest wins)

Yes this is a problem, however unlimited farm isn't possible therefore the only way is to start with a large farm.

Barb nobling definitely should be disabled if that type of round makes a return.

Yup.

You have fun with a farm lvl 60 & warehouse lvl 60 ? lmfao ^^ trol

Well it was mainly his suggestion.

Interested in any more feedback from players who did play the round.

DeletedUser

About that round, wharehouse can get filled up, in theory. But the farm, in 8 hours, I don't think it is possible. :3

So tbh, I dont see the point of having such a large farm; if anyone does, please explain and keep your criticism to yourself.