4 FEAR?! - ziggys tribe right?
5 S.A.W - eeeee
6 Sparta - eeeee
7 AOS - cool
8 G.U.W - nubnub
9 Strive - (see Prime)
10 Mercny -nunub

rich26ca

no no berry those aren't acadmeies for the bloated tribe that is prime there feeder tribe, lol:icon_rolleyes:

maker said:
1 Prime - No 1. Tribe target of the Coalition-best tribe in the world - remains to be seen
2 BSM - Are they scary enough? - Yes they are and i have alot more respect for them now then ever before.
3 KilTom - Part of the Coalition- have disloyal members - I'd be more concerned with the teason rid members prime is now stuck with, and please lets not lie about strive let's hid them there as they will lose villages and will hurt the stats.
4 FEAR?! -Part of the Coalition - Leaders are planning to merge with KIlltom - Your intel sucks, there is no merger
5 S.A.W - Part of the Coalition - Using AOS as meatsield - rofl, gain intel is really bad here as well
6 Sparta -Part of the Coalition - Meatshield being eaten by BSM - How is it a meatshield BSM a boarding tribe is eating them and sparta is not part of the coalition
7 AOS - Part of the Coalition - meatshield of AOS will be destroyed soon enough - this makes even less sence then your usual posts
8 G.U.W - Part of the Coalition - Most dangerous of them all in there mind maybe no one is talking or coordinating with them
9 Strive - Academy of Fear!? - Failmonster, prime second academy or is it third can't keep up. and i don't try anymore

11 TOMTOM - Part of the Coalition - two members fighting and weaker then most other players from kiltom so let get them first.

left the rest figure my point is made and maker is a tard!:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

1 Prime - soon to fall, the absence of Kong has distorted their own perception of how good/bad they actually are.

I feel it's vice versa.

The absence of Kong has left the likes of FEAR?! with nothing that's actually good to compare themselves to. The majority of FEAR?! is actually made up of mostly TENTH!:icon_rolleyes:

The average skill level of FEAR?! and Kiltom is definitely not any better than Prime.

HeftySmurf

so apart from 3 players in Prime who i know can send a decent train, everyone else cant?

that means, that FEAR?! and Kilfam dont even know what a train is

DeletedUser

so apart from 3 players in Prime who i know can send a decent train, everyone else cant?

that means, that FEAR?! and Kilfam dont even know what a train is

I know of more than 3 players in Prime that can send a decent train. And I have yet to see any trains from FEAR?! that are decent.

Even rich sends 5 second trains.

DeletedUser

I know of more than 3 players in Prime that can send a decent train. And I have yet to see any trains from FEAR?! that are decent.

Now I understand when you're attacking a player you know/think is incompetent and you send sloppy trains. (I sometimes do, but I always send 1 second train, I just get sloppy with the timing of nukes/support) But come on guys, you should KNOW very well that Air isn't letting you get by with a crappy train. You very well may not get by with a good one...

HeftySmurf

Really? None of the ones attacking me so far have sent a decent train

DeletedUser

Really? None of the ones attacking me so far have sent a decent train

Agreed, I've not seen even one decent train from PRIME since all of this started, not one...not even a 1 second train. :icon_confused:

rich26ca

Hefty as much as your losing right now... you would think defending the account given to you would be more pressing then trashing talking people you use to call allies.

and you talk alot of crap i've never seen you do anything except fend off a single wave of prime attacks. so your losses are starting to show some real character points as your last attempt at leadership did.

@ air - yeap if i'm at work thats what you'll get when i'm attacking at home i get opera and 5m/b internet connection so it all depends and rarely is more need for a cap even against good players with a 50% success rate from 90+hrs out but i will reserve attacks launch time when i'm at home from now on. so you can see the 160-200 m/s trains which you have already seen while you were in hulk before the merger stuff took place and fell through.

HeftySmurf

Hefty as much as your losing right now... you would think defending the account given to you would be more pressing then trashing talking people you use to call allies.

and you talk alot of crap i've never seen you do anything except fend off a single wave of prime attacks. so your losses are starting to show some real character points as your last attempt at leadership did.

I know, im not even fighting back.

Nom Nom Nom

Recruiting players by me into their Academy = nom nom

Last edited:

DeletedUser

@ air - yeap if i'm at work thats what you'll get when i'm attacking at home i get opera and 5m/b internet connection so it all depends and rarely is more need for a cap even against good players with a 50% success rate from 90+hrs out but i will reserve attacks launch time when i'm at home from now on. so you can see the 160-200 m/s trains which you have already seen while you were in hulk before the merger stuff took place and fell through.

Don't think i've ever seen trains from you, tbh. Other than some ive sniped for loonman(which were 5 seconds)

But 150MS trains don't stop me. You can't send a train at me and expect me not to snipe it. There's no legal train I can't snipe and illegal one's don't do anything.

@Hefty&Berry: maybe I need to send some trains your way then:icon_razz:

rich26ca

cause your getting old, lol ;P

you asked a select group of who members to send fake trains when who leadership quit and ata took over. but the merger never happened.

not that it matters, you'll quit again sooner or later ;P

and you can't always be there for loon and when you all alone and fought your good fight will have that land... just a matter of time!

DeletedUser

cause your getting old, lol ;P

you asked a select group of who members to send fake trains when who leadership quit and ata took over. but the merger never happened.

not that it matters, you'll quit again sooner or later ;P

and you can't always be there for loon and when you all alone and fought your good fight will have that land... just a matter of time!

I'm only 19! Maybe I need to drink less..... nah....

But don't make it sound like I'm carrying loon. I don't do much for loon and nothing he couldn't do himself. I'm there, so I help out and make things easier for him.

rich26ca

I'm only 19! Maybe I need to drink less..... nah....

perhaps would suggest it you'll regret it when ya do get older, lol...

But don't make it sound like I'm carrying loon. I don't do much for loon and nothing he couldn't do himself. I'm there, so I help out and make things easier for him.

well he'll def need ya in the coming weeks, its a shame the whole situation really. you both can still end all this by just leaving prime and doing your own thing.

DeletedUser

perhaps would suggest it you'll regret it when ya do get older, lol...

well he'll def need ya in the coming weeks, its a shame the whole situation really. you both can still end all this by just leaving prime and doing your own thing.

Oh the irony. I'm pretty sure it was FEAR?! who wanted to rim loonman. That is why the whole thing started. :icon_rolleyes: So you added them to your enemy list, they didn't decide they wanted to fight for Prime and run and join them.

HeftySmurf

HAHA, i think this will make Air laugh as well, didn't you REFUSE to let Loon leave all those weeks ago thinking it would be so easy, and now that you are STRUGGLING, your willing to let him leave now?

My God, its shows how good your tribe is :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

HAHA, i think this will make Air laugh as well, didn't you REFUSE to let Loon leave all those weeks ago thinking it would be so easy, and now that you are STRUGGLING, your willing to let him leave now?

My God, its shows how good your tribe is :icon_neutral:

I actually took what he said sarcastically but w/e...

Originally we wanted loon to join us but he never did anything so we figured we'd just attack him. Then Air came back and all the other stuff happened. :icon_sad:

HeftySmurf

I actually took what he said sarcastically but w/e...

Originally we wanted loon to join us but he never did anything so we figured we'd just attack him. Then Air came back and all the other stuff happened. :icon_sad:

Loon wasn't loyal to FEAR?!, why for a reason would he join you.
As i said many times, hes loyal to Hulk, and more importantly air.