New Top 20

rich26ca

Oh the irony. I'm pretty sure it was FEAR?! who wanted to rim loonman. That is why the whole thing started. :icon_rolleyes: So you added them to your enemy list, they didn't decide they wanted to fight for Prime and run and join them.

all i can say is what?

i hate people that are grammar police but this doesn't even make sense. call the mod's maker has taken glens account.

HAHA, i think this will make Air laugh as well, didn't you REFUSE to let Loon leave all those weeks ago thinking it would be so easy, and now that you are STRUGGLING, your willing to let him leave now?

My God, its shows how good your tribe is

lol, your stupidy in this situation continues to confuse and baffle me hefty.

1. i didn't refuse anything other then stopping the first wave in planned attacks. you & air freaked and lost your minds.

2. Your the last one to flame anyone for anything your the biggest joke as a leader and now as a player in w20...

and my statement about them leaving was a jk/sarcasm as neither would do that even if that were the case.

DeletedUser

I feel it's vice versa.

The absence of Kong has left the likes of FEAR?! with nothing that's actually good to compare themselves to. The majority of FEAR?! is actually made up of mostly TENTH!:icon_rolleyes:

The average skill level of FEAR?! and Kiltom is definitely not any better than Prime.

I guess I should clarify.

It wasn't so much in relation to other tribes on world 20 at present (not that I don't have my own opinions on that subject matter, but I guess that's outside the scope of what I'm talking about), but more suggesting the current state & strength of Prime as the current number one tribe is somewhat overstated in the absence of Kong, but yeah fair point it stands to reason the same can probably said for other tribes in world 20 too.

Really? None of the ones attacking me so far have sent a decent train

Agreed.

I've sat numerous accounts when in Tatty & after and seen literally hundreds of Prime's trains, and they completely suck.

I know there are a few good players there, but 99 percent of the players I've seen trains from so far couldn't send a train to save their lives.

Agreed, I've not seen even one decent train from PRIME since all of this started, not one...not even a 1 second train. :icon_confused:

^^ This. :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. i didn't refuse anything other then stopping the first wave in planned attacks. you & air freaked and lost your minds.

No, I simply chose to help loonman and join Prime. I'm still very sane.

DeletedUser

all i can say is what?

i hate people that are grammar police but this doesn't even make sense. call the mod's maker has taken glens account.

lol, your stupidy in this situation continues to confuse and baffle me hefty.

2. Your the last one to flame anyone for anything your the biggest joke as a leader and now as a player in w20...

and my statement about them leaving was a jk/sarcasm as neither would do that even if that were the case.

I'm wondering if you really didn't understand that, or you don't want to admit your previous post was equivalent to you ramming your foot in your mouth. It was FEAR?!'s choice to rim loonman to begin with, they wanted more villages by Prime for when they declared on Prime.

HeftySmurf

They were both willing before it happened, as stated and in turn which u refused, so yes, you fail as a leader because as i said, u would not be able to beat loon, in which you are not.
Im a fail in w20? why a tribe managed to take 100 villages when i was ill, does that mean im beaten? clearly.

rich26ca

no but it does follow a pattern for when things do go your way. seems like ixy but you stay to proclaim your greatness. thats what you show the world. never admitting to failure is also another thing that show your age or maturity level.

and glen you have no clue what the actual situation really was there so until you do keep quite. no one needs or wants to hear your bable on a topic you know nothing about.

and hefty this fight is long from over. 1 wave and a few more caps after a few during the break.... its just the start...

last 48 hrs:

8292c936cb.png

its a slow road but its one were willing to face and climb

HeftySmurf

Slow Road? you call that an excuse for a whole tribe, which was fully prepared, against 2 players?

And please, i would love to see you try fight Prime like me, you wouldn't last 5 mins.

DeletedUser

Are you sure Hefty? With those lame trains I believe there's a chance anyone could defend succesfully against them...the only reason why most villages are being lost it's because those are surrounded by enemies and people just can't be logged on 24/7.

DeletedUser

and glen you have no clue what the actual situation really was there so until you do keep quite. no one needs or wants to hear your bable on a topic you know nothing about.

Actually I have talked to multiple people involved and do know thank you very much rich. I'm sorry, I should point out you skewing the truth though, my mistake :icon_redface:

rich26ca

Actually I have talked to multiple people involved and do know thank you very much rich. I'm sorry, I should point out you skewing the truth though, my mistake :icon_redface:

then post it cause your comments seem to be a babbling moron that has half info. and since the situation directly involved me i think i aware of whats happening.

@hefty your in a tuff spot but no one that is attacking you or defending your attacks i would even put on the same level as air & loon.

your losing just fricken admit already we all see it! its not bad its human...

and you put yourself there so no one to blame but yourself man.

and i've said it again and again the targets picked as they were the closest road to prime them returning to play was just unforunite, with kilfam members joining it has opened new possibilities so no the entire tribe is not attacking loonman. infact at best there is 10-15 players attacking with what like 5 with in 72hrs of him.

HeftySmurf

then post it cause your comments seem to be a babbling moron that has half info. and since the situation directly involved me i think i aware of whats happening.

@hefty your in a tuff spot but no one that is attacking you or defending your attacks i would even put on the same level as air & loon.

your losing just fricken admit already we all see it! its not bad its human...

and you put yourself there so no one to blame but yourself man.

and i've said it again and again the targets picked as they were the closest road to prime them returning to play was just unforunite, with kilfam members joining it has opened new possibilities so no the entire tribe is not attacking loonman. infact at best there is 10-15 players attacking with what like 5 with in 72hrs of him.

Im losing?
Side 1:
Tribes: Prime Strive
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: wizzydizzy

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 6
Difference: 2

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 37,655
Side 2: 55,921
Difference: 18,266

image.php

Sure they are all against Strive, they openly admit they are Prime's academy = Targets.

Tough spot? ive slept normally, i even disappeared for 5 hours without logging in due to traveling and you dare to say im losing?

DeletedUser

Prime got cocky way too quickly. It's actually funny reading how pleased they are with themselves in their forums, guess they got excited too soon :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Yes Hefty, you are still losing, you'll need to keep up that pace for a long time to actually be "winning".

rich26ca

Not sure why people post 24-48hrs post,

they mean nothing when the month went like this

Side 1:
Tribes: Prime Strive
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes:
Players: wizzydizzy

Timeframe: 01/12/09-22/12/09

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 120
Side 2: 10
Difference: 110

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,134,989
Side 2: 92,872
Difference: 1,042,117

image.php

to anyone else this is you losing atm, not saying it will stay that way but you are losing atm!

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
hmm pretty big point lead on #2 prime has these days

i also see a lot of old hulk faces in prime

whats the story behind that just got tired of the h-bomb players and jumped ship or what??