New Top 20

DeletedUser

Feel free to discuss your views on the top 20 here. No spam or off topic, or the evilmodman will come and get you (an ice-cream to help you cool down).

The Top 20:

1 Kong
2 Prime
3 Who?
4 GRINCH
5 CLETUS
6 EN|GMA
7 E=MC²
8 BEYOND
9 Scorch
10 FLB
11 INQ
12 nWo-WP
13 NATO
14 ~SOH~
15 rZr
16 [DOM]
17 PH-S
18 AOS
19 Mario!
20 FUL

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 Kong-there fine
2 Prime-???
3 Who?-blah
4 GRINCH-its not christmas anymore!
5 CLETUS-fine...
6 EN|GMA-and they are???
7 E=MC²-only 2ks number 1
8 BEYOND-good and good family tribes
9 Scorch-hm
FLB- lol i deleted this one :p
11 INQ-INQ! hmmmm
12 nWo-WP-wowp for them!
13 NATO- still only 2ks
14 ~SOH~-yeah only 1 number 1 k
15 rZr-hey can i borrow a razer?
16 [DOM]-PH-S will soom be ahed
17 PH-S-AWSOMEST TRIBE
18 AOS-what!?!?!? there back!
19 Mario!-i like mario too.
20 FUL-they just made it in

DeletedUser

1 Kong-there fine
2 Prime-???
3 Who?-blah
4 GRINCH-its not christmas anymore!
5 CLETUS-fine...
6 EN|GMA-and they are???
7 E=MC²-only 2ks number 1
8 BEYOND-good and good family tribes
9 Scorch-hm
FLB- lol i deleted this one :p
11 INQ-INQ! hmmmm
12 nWo-WP-wowp for them!
13 NATO- still only 2ks
14 ~SOH~-yeah only 1 number 1 k
15 rZr-hey can i borrow a razer?
16 [DOM]-PH-S will soom be ahed
17 PH-S-AWSOMEST TRIBE
18 AOS-what!?!?!? there back!
19 Mario!-i like mario too.
20 FUL-they just made it in

What world are you looking at again?

DeletedUser57528

if your gonna post top 20 please post their names right cause it is |NQ not INQ. thanks.

DeletedUser

1 Kong - they are top. they will stay top. they will kill GRINCH
Will they change their tribe name like they did for Mario

2 Prime - they are second. the highest they will get. Will they help out GRINCH, (probably)

3 Who? - 3rd will move to second. They may help KONG in the war if Prime get involved

4 GRINCH - They are as goood as dead.

Too harsh...how about -XIII-

5 CLETUS - Will stay in their position even though they are wining the war

6 EN|GMA - will move to top 5 after [w] is gone like grinch. they may help who? if beyond gets involved

7 E=MC² - they are dead. has lady k been told they are in war yet?

8 BEYOND - they may help Grinch if who? help Kong

9 Scorch - ???

10 FLB - ???

11 |NQ - They need a player with 1mil points

12 nWo-WP - still in war?

13 NATO - Only tribe with a queen

14 ~SOH~ - who is this?

15 rZr - they will war beyond soon enough

16 [DOM] - are they in war?

17 PH-S - ???

18 AOS - they are back!

19 Mario! - they are dropping ranks like rain. now 20th

20 FUL - Act kight lighting...move like a donkey

DeletedUser

We didn't change our tribe name for Mario. Why would we do that? That makes it seem like they're meaningful. We changed our name for the merge.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
We didn't change our tribe name for Mario. Why would we do that? That makes it seem like they're meaningful. We changed our name for the merge.

i think he was referring to how we changed our name to hunter for a brief period of time when we were randomly switching our name around:icon_razz:

DeletedUser23191

I don't see what is wrong with the other thread.

DeletedUser

we'll have a couple over 1 mil in about a week's time, probably less than that.

anyways...

1 Kong Number one for a reason. the best players, although they have some fat they could trim from their recent merges with NM and Dark*T. At war with GRINCH and Mario!, which they will most likely win against, unless attacked by several other tribes, in which case Who? would come to their aid.
2 Prime They're gonna have to fight a half decently sized tribe eventually. they may join against Kong, but i think they'll fight either NATO or PH-S.
3 Who? Will probably join in against GRINCH with their ally Kong.
4 GRINCH Hard to say at this point. they'll need help from their allies to ward off Kong.
5 CLETUS Fighting E=MC, and winning if i'm not mistaken.
6 EN|GMA They'll have to pick a side, fight with Kong and Who?, or against them?
7 E=MC² Good as dead i think. CLETUS will overpower them, slowly but surely.
8 BEYOND surrounded by top 20 tribes. i see them merging with someone, or being killed by Kong/Prime
9 Scorch Will be killed by Who?, Kong, or Prime.
10 FLB if i'm not mistaken they're allied with GRINGH, so they'll probably launch against Kong in order to help their allies
11 |NQ My tribe. no comment.
12 nWo-WP only FPC are in their way from dominating the SE corner of the world. i see these two tribes fighting soon.
13 NATO will probably be attacked by Prime in the next couple of months. i see them putting up some fight, but eventually falling.
14 ~SOH~ out of room. they'l have to fight someone as big as they are, if not bigger. DUCK seems like a good choice for them.
15 rZr DUCK also seems like a good choice for these guys to attack as well.
16 [DOM] not sure of diplomacy here, but they may join with CLETUS to attack E=MC. ~TDS~ and [DOM] seem like good options as well.
17 PH-S trapped on the rim. if they team up with NATO and rzr, they could give Prime a run for their money.
18 AOS back in the top 20 once again. will fight GRINCH alongside Kong most likely.
19 Mario! Losing against Kong. wont be long until they fall out of the top 20.
20 FUL FAD is their best target for expansion, although this would give them a border with Prime. +DWD+ is also a good option, as this will give them a second continent, instead of half of one should they attack FAD.

DeletedUser

1 Kong - Our great allies to the east waging war against #4 (tribe that is). It's been a while since I remember GRINCH fighting and I know the northern parts of Kong are more than prepaired to take them. All while continuing to dominate the Mario! front. Good work guys :)

2 Prime - This isn't a flame thread so I'll be civil. I'll admit they've changed for the better and are a solid tribe. We may have our disputes and be forming coalitions against eachother (*cough*) but they've got good players and good arguers. Keeps the forums exciting. I'd say oP is a good leader, although very sneaky :icon_eek: Then there's erion.... :lol:

3 Who? - Anonymous as usual. The Second Best Tribe is still going strong and cleaning up areas that are too red and not enough dark blue. :)

4 GRINCH - Like someone already said, Christmas is over. Hopefully you got lots of troops under your tree to defend yourself against Kong otherwise you won't be around much longer.

5 CLETUS - I like the Simpsons. Warring E=MC² but I'm unsure of how they are doing. Not hearing much about their war now that I think about it...

6 EN|GMA - Our friends to the north. Between EN|GMA, us, and Kong, we made short work of K25. They are a decent tribe that has potential.

7 E=MC² - Would Einstien have went to war with CLETUS? Don't know anything about them, just wanted to have a play on their tribe tag.

8 BEYOND - Looking better since after the war with us. Still a family tribe though. If they'd reform and combine their (4?) other tribes together to one or even two and noble the rest I think they'd be much better.

9 Scorch - No where to go but up.... literally.

10 FLB - Don't know anything about them honestly.

11 INQ - Just started noticing them. Too far east for my knowledge though.

12 nWo-WP - No idea who they are but the name looks familiar... Were they the family tribe at the beginning of the world that everyone flamed?

13 NATO - Looking like they're getting bigger. Share a decent border with Prime. It would be interesting to see them war.

14 ~SOH~ - Made me realize how few barbs there are in K72.... :icon_neutral:

15 rZr - Don't know anything about them either except one of their players posts here on the globals occasionally.

16 PH-S -Have a pretty decent amount of territory... on the rim. Not sure if that was gained by nobleing or recruiting. I'd guess the later but I don't know. Looks like their expansion will be interesting in the future.

17 [DOM] - Nope, no clue.

18 AOS - Zombies back from the dead! :icon_eek:

19 FUL - North of us, but I don't know much about them.

20 Mario! - Dropping out of the top 20 in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

DeletedUser

2 Prime - This isn't a flame thread so I'll be civil. I'll admit they've changed for the better and are a solid tribe. We may have our disputes and be forming coalitions against eachother (*cough*) but they've got good players and good arguers. Keeps the forums exciting. I'd say oP is a good leader, although very sneaky :icon_eek: Then there's erion.... :lol:

lol I'm not sure which is more funny, reading convos oP has w/ people he thinks are going to help him or the tribes/players that are planning on helping them mailing me fishing for info...it just never fails to bring a smile to my face :)

Also, what's this coalition we're forming? We have anyone good yet?

It's just odd how no one trusts Prime; other than (insert your favorite Prime moment, choices ranging from attacking allies to threatening/tricking tribes into merging into them to plotting the removal of Scorch w/ their "enemies") they're totally trustworthy!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Ermm well I ment them forming a coalition against us but should we do one against them? I can mail some people. :icon_eek: :lol:

DeletedUser57528

hahaha ziggy.. stay on topic.. hahah jk jk well not really but hahaha.

DeletedUser57528

1. Kong- Well they are an excellent tribe and i believe they deserved their place.

2. Prime- well i think they are a decent tribe to be here. not quite sure, but they merge alot so they arn't really battle tested i think.

3. Who?- I think they are a really good tribe i don't know much about them but when you don't know much about someone and they are in the top 5 that is always a good sign or a bad one.. but from the convos i have read i think Ziggy is a pretty respectable person. :)

4. Grinch- Now i think they are a very good tribe also, very organized and detailed oriented. they are truly one of the most powerful tribes in the world, and they are fighting Kong alone right now if i am not mistaken.

5. CLETUS- well don't know much about them..but from the looks of things they can dominate the SW part of the World.

6. EN|GMA- Great tribe. Leader is very nice and respectable and the whole tribe i think is a very good ally to have for anyone.

7. E=MC2- Heard they are getting whooped by Cletus.

8. BEYOND- Well don't know much of what they can do.. engage Prime with Family or Kong.

9. Scorch- Has potential to be really good, if they play there cards right.

10. FLB- Same as scorch can be great, if they play there cards right.

11. |NQ- ??? well..

12.nWo-WP- could do good, need to ditch family, heard they have alot of point whores though...

13. NATO- has been a good tribe for awhile, heard they been having internal issues, well i think a big war for them is comming up soon as they are running out of room to expand.

14. ~SOH~ Don't know who they are, kinda of poped out of no where.. but for a top 15 tribe they should dominate the tribes near them and take their Ks such as [DOM] and ~TDS~

15. rZr- Don't know much about them, but should seriously consider expanding..

16. PH-S- well they look pretty decent, but are on the rim, need to fine a way to the action.

17. [DOM]- would like to see them in action..

18. AOS- WTF??

19. FUL- Well has a good shot at ruling the upper NW..

20. MARIO!- well what can i say.. they are pretty good tribe to hang around this long taunting Kong the way they did.. but they are gone now..

DeletedUser

I'd correct your thoughts, but there were too many to correct, so I can't be bothered.

DeletedUser

2 Prime - they are second. the highest they will get. Will they help out GRINCH, (probably)

3 Who? - 3rd will move to second. They may help KONG in the war if Prime get involved

4 GRINCH - They are as goood as dead.

Too harsh...how about -XIII-

5 CLETUS - Will stay in their position even though they are wining the war

6 EN|GMA - will move to top 5 after [w] is gone like grinch. they may help who? if beyond gets involved

7 E=MC² - they are dead. has lady k been told they are in war yet?

8 BEYOND - they may help Grinch if who? help Kong

9 Scorch - ???

10 FLB - ???

12 nWo-WP - still in war?

13 NATO - Only tribe with a queen

14 ~SOH~ - who is this?

15 rZr - they will war beyond soon enough

16 [DOM] - are they in war?

17 PH-S - ???

18 AOS - they are back!

19 Mario! - they are dropping ranks like rain. now 20th

20 FUL - Act kight lighting...move like a donkey

you can't just compare GRINCH to -XIII-. There are many differences. Thats like saying, look how GRINCH is owning AOS, now thats what will happen to Kong. It will be a lot harder just as it would for Kong to defeat us if they can.

rickyson1

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
you can't just compare GRINCH to -XIII-. There are many differences. Thats like saying, look how GRINCH is owning AOS, now thats what will happen to Kong. It will be a lot harder just as it would for Kong to defeat us if they can.

"owning" wouldnt really be a good way to describe it/

Side 1:
Tribes: GRINCH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AOS
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 96
Side 2: 17
Difference: 79

whats that 17 conquers against grinch in the last month???? and they arent even all retakes either:icon_eek:

and this goes a bit far back but you guys dont even have much of a village gain against them total really

Side 1:
Tribes: GRINCH
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: AOS
Players:

Side 1: 315
Side 2: 85
Difference: 230

230 vills,not exactly a big gain for how long you guys have been at war off and on(mostly on)

honestly its rather pathetic that after all this time you guys dont have a lot more control over k46 than you do

compare your stats against aos to our stats against xiii

Side 1:
Tribes: Kong
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -XIII-
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 303
Side 2: 5
Difference: 298

Side 1:
Tribes: Kong
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: -XIII-
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 648
Side 2: 27
Difference: 621

theres really no comparing the two conflicts

also if youll notice we lose FAR less villages in our fights than you guys seem to:icon_wink:

Last edited: