New Top 20

HeftySmurf

Because posting stats about when i was inactive and ill are irrelevant and prove nothing about the fact i am personally losing.
It proves that Prime can only take villages off me when im not logging in. Since i have come back, they have only taken villages i let them have, due to the area for example im not even bothering with. I have also destroyed any attempts at the said nobling, So yes, 48 hours are relevant, because for 48 hours if not a week stats are the true fight, not some ridiculous fools that attack me after i get ill.

If i was losing, Prime would be attacking me constantly and making me lose villages at a faster rate, but no, i am not losing, i have come back and now the tables have turned.
As any stats, you would claim to be winning if u gained a lead in 48 hours even if in true stats u were heavily losing, as i believe u did in the Kilfam/FEAR?! war rich, so please dont comment and contradict yourself on your own past, when you know nothing at all.

hmm pretty big point lead on #2 prime has these days

i also see a lot of old hulk faces in prime

whats the story behind that just got tired of the h-bomb players and jumped ship or what??

Hey Ricky :)

Air and Rune quit
Bong was banned, so half the members jumped ship, then when we tried to reform and fight back at the perfect chance to win, half the ex members refused, showing them as simple minded traitors :)
oh and Air returned and FEAR?! forced him to join Prime for attacking loon.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey Ricky :)

Air and Rune quit
Bong was banned, so half the members jumped ship, then when we tried to reform and fight back at the perfect chance to win, half the ex members refused, showing them as simple minded traitors :)
oh and Air returned and FEAR?! forced him to join Prime for attacking loon.

All right except the last part. Air returned right when we were going to do an op on loonman and Air sided with his old tribemate.

Nice to see you again Ricky :icon_biggrin:

rich26ca

holy smokes of ledgends past have spoken or seen ya since w32 heard raven was gone to and a few others ;(

happens on every world. between the two statements above you can get the truth.

@hefty - Posting stats shows lots but not who is winning a war just the current battles. i'm not gonna side with prime against you all the power to you if you can stop them but till you do. maybe you should just keep to the account defending.

and my comments on stats was cause we lead almost all of the weeks stats each week for 80% of that war some larger leads then others but a lead non the less. I think i have a pretty good idea and i think prime can beat you if they have the heart and determination and the world doesn't take focus off you.

but i don't think that will happen and i think prime are about to lose some more players and hefty you would be surprised at what i know... just cause i don't promote myself as a ledgend or TW god doesn't mean i no nothing.

patience is the one thing you don't have and you'll see all your plans will still work out to a certain extent... youth rush in i guess ;P

Last edited:

DeletedUser

prime will fall its just how long ...

you must have made enemies for the world to turn on you , i mean even your allies have , how did you treat your alliies for them to turn on you ... :icon_rolleyes:

HeftySmurf

@hefty - Posting stats shows lots but not who is winning a war just the current battles. i'm not gonna side with prime against you all the power to you if you can stop them but till you do. maybe you should just keep to the account defending.

and my comments on stats was cause we lead almost all of the weeks stats each week for 80% of that war some larger leads then others but a lead non the less. I think i have a pretty good idea and i think prime can beat you if they have the heart and determination and the world doesn't take focus off you.

but i don't think that will happen and i think prime are about to lose some more players and hefty you would be surprised at what i know... just cause i don't promote myself as a ledgend or TW god doesn't mean i no nothing.

patience is the one thing you don't have and you'll see all your plans will still work out to a certain extent... youth rush in i guess ;P

Im too much of an Otto von Bismarck figure, i may be a planner, but im also a pragmatist.

Prime will not beat me, simply because none of their players know how to play the game properly :lol:

DeletedUser

Hefty, all the recent Prime/Strive conquers that you are so high on were against -OwNeD-, who is inactive! What does that prove then? Wizzydizzy is being nobled by Prime and is nobling back villages from their inactive academy members? Nice.

HeftySmurf

Hefty, all the recent Prime/Strive conquers that you are so high on were against -OwNeD-, who is inactive! What does that prove then? Wizzydizzy is being nobled by Prime and is nobling back villages from their inactive academy members? Nice.

Inactive? Cool, does that mean i can report them for sat account coordination because he is certainly moving troops around.

Im not being nobled by Prime, i let them take villages i dont want

DeletedUser

Inactive? Cool, does that mean i can report them for sat account coordination because he is certainly moving troops around.

Im not being nobled by Prime, i let them take villages i dont want

I stand corrected about -OwNeD-, he hasn't nobled for over a week, and his points have not gone up, nor has his ODA. So it's probably illegal :p

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Hefty is a very good player sometimes real life needs priorities, So don't flame him for that.

We will now see what HeftySmurf is made of.

Goodluck Hefty.

rich26ca

sometimes he just needs a kick in the pants ;P merry christmas heft no hard feelings

DeletedUser59335

I stand corrected about -OwNeD-, he hasn't nobled for over a week, and his points have not gone up, nor has his ODA. So it's probably illegal :p

Just to stand correct, I gave the -owned- account to another player little over 30 days ago.

DeletedUser

Top 20? We should rename this top 10 or 5 only cause the the tribes 10-20 are irrelevant.

The top 10 tribes

1. Prime- Strongest tribe in the world with pretty good player managed to defeat the top tribe in the world.

2. BSM- With their alliance with PRIME they ruled the south with an iron fist.

3. Killtom- Trying to survive, loyalties are questioned friends are neglected, lets just hope that the coalition can help them.

4. FEAR!?- With no true border against Prime, Fear?! with their leaders planned the coalition, one of the toughest tribe in the north they really need to expand their borders. Fear?! shouldn't be satisfied with the corner of the world. Either Push West or South.

5. SPARTA- Sparta former NWO-WP, Fusion, etc. They managed to increase their members by merging to sun. Currently BSM are warring them looking at the stats, war with BSM is futile. Sparta couldn't expand to the west, the only logical thing they could do is dismiss the deadweight and merge with SAW. Fighting BSM could lead to inactivity and destruction.

6. SAW- satisfied in their area they have no plans for expansion, a true simcity tribe.

7. AOS- A tribe being led by Adrian15 and Berryham wallace. Their operation against an inactive member of prime is a success but in order for their tribe to win they must take control 2 or 3 continents. Or they could noble around 2000 villages of PRIME. Frustration will slowly creep in with their members, arrogance will lead to their downfall. :) :) :)

Only the top 7 are discussed the other tribes have no influence whatsoever in this world.

DeletedUser

Top 20? We should rename this top 10 or 5 only cause the the tribes 10-20 are irrelevant.

Only smart thing in this post. You're making progress maker!

1. Prime- Strongest tribe in the world with pretty good player managed to recruit beat the top tribe in the world.

2. BSM- With their alliance with PRIME they ruled the south with an iron fist.

There is nobody to fight down there...

3. Killtom- Trying to survive, loyalties are questioned friends are neglected, lets just hope that the coalition can help them.

Aww... you really are trying aren't you.

4. FEAR!?- With no true border against Prime, Fear?! with their leaders planned the coalition, one of the toughest tribe in the north they really need to expand their borders. Fear?! shouldn't be satisfied with the corner of the world. Either Push West or South.

That's the entire point of warring Prime....

7. AOS- A tribe being led by Adrian15 and Berryham wallace. Their operation against an inactive member of prime is a success but in order for their tribe to win they must take control 2 or 3 continents. Or they could noble around 2000 villages of PRIME. Frustration will slowly creep in with their members, arrogance will lead to their downfall. :) :) :)

Inactive in Prime?! :icon_eek: Guess I have to say it since everyone else bashes for this.... "Well if they are inactive you should have kicked them!!111one!" :icon_rolleyes:

Oh and they can't quickly gain control of two or three Ks. That would require inviting players. There are none left since Prime got to them first :icon_redface:

All in all, nice try maker. I thought something had happened to you since you hadn't graced us with your presence in a while.... :icon_surprised:

DeletedUser

Don't worry maker, we're very slow to frustration. The players in AOS are the ones who have stayed active through many a frustrating situation. Besides nobleing 2000 PRIME villages sounds like lots of fun :icon_razz: but why stop there? Personally I now have a whole month off with little to do, Prime nobling time :axemen:, also, not everyone in our tribe is arrogant :icon_wink: