New Top 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

too wide and i dont understand any of the numbers :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Could you please put a few spaces in there. It's no fun scrolling across the page to read o_O

DeletedUser

too wide and i dont understand any of the numbers :icon_neutral:

Look at the tribe rankings. It's all the figure in the list - points of best 40 players, total points, members etc. He's just copy/pasted without editing.

DeletedUser

1[BA]...good tribe with annoying leadership... but tribe itself have some good players that know how TW is played:icon_wink:

2CHE!!!... they are quite on PnP... ingame they are doing it the same... growing quitely and easy but now they have 2 wars and we will see if they can prove themselves agaisnt BoSF and *np* F

3STORM... nice tribe to be in:icon_cool:

4BoS... one of the family brench... curently doing okay against CHE!!! could do better if they push it more

5Wisdom... I would be so tired if my war would last so much as theirs

6BoT... one more family brench of BoS... nice tribe with great retired leader sakymus

7Tao... they are really lame... except few players who put up to STORM

8*np*... suprisngly good tribe... but family so I dont like it...:icon_rolleyes:

9MOJO... low mmebers but still suprised they are here... same as Wisdom long war... arent they exausthed

10DOM... doing okay on the rim... but still they could push more on wosdom if they want to

11Wise S.... family of Wisdom... good tribe...

12K~HeAd... they stop war agaisnt 13th in time or the wouldnt be here... for sure

13Art... leftovers of LEgend... nothing special

14TNT... tribe of mine friend so best tribe on whole world :)

15100I... they are imortalls?!:icon_rolleyes:

16BoK.. another family brench... doing okay on the north rim

1713th... great rim tribe... moving towards core of the world slowly

18DOM H... family tribe... nothing special...

19xDEx.. okay tribe... curently having so called cleaning war :icon_wink:

20DEFCON... nice tribe with low member... smart diplomacy

I hoep I did good

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1 [BA] - easily one of the best tribes in this world
2 CHE!!! - were doing good in the brotherhood war but i guess the nukes ran out
3 STORM - another good tribe. wont comment on their [BA] war as I dont keep up with it
4 BoS - you will not get a biased comment from me
5 Wisdom - beating mojo and fam.
6 BoT - see 4
7 Tao - not sure what they are doin at the moment
8 *np* - beating CHE!!! but they are slowing down according to the stats
9 MOJO - losing to wisdom and fam.
10 DOM - jumped into the wisdom/mojo war. not sure how they are doing atm
11 Wise S - see 5
12 K~HeAd - bah, i want them to fail (no reason, just want em to due to past conflicts with em)
13 Art - falling out of top 20
14 TNT - should have been wiped out a long time ago by rsc imo. now in MOJO´s fam.
15 100I - Who?
16 BoK - see 4
17 13th - dont know anything about em
18 DOM H - part of the DOM fam. dont know anything about em
19 xDEx - who?
20 DEFCON - pretty good tribe, just no where to expand

DeletedUser

Look at the tribe rankings. It's all the figure in the list - points of best 40 players, total points, members etc. He's just copy/pasted without editing.

was to lazy to look it up :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

1 [BA] - 8/10 Good tribe, normal leadership, I think they are good enough to be in the 1st spot.
2 CHE!!! - 6/10 they were foolish do declare on BoS and attack *np* at the same time, they are getting their asses kicked slowly...
3 STORM - 9/10 very good tribe, the successors of DoP I might say, very few members all however very good, nice job crippling Legend!
4 BoS - 9/10 war machine, though they are not doning anything big against CHE!!! their family is BIG and they have a clear target to have a war with [BA] so I think they will survive...
5 Wisdom- 8/10 good tribe, nice job kicking those MOJO asses as well as keeping DOM at bay.
6 BoT - 7/10 family of BoS, nice tribe, also participating in the Brotherhood/CHE!!! war, might be doing better but overall not bad.
7 Tao - 4/10 they might have kept B|rth at bay but when they get a stronger opponent they start losing dramaticly, I guess STORM will take a k or 2 from them, the rest will join [BA] or something...
8 *np* - 8/10 what can I say about my tribes best allies, pretty good tribe, nice job fishing those holland's cheeses, keep up the good work.
9 MOJO - 4/10 not good,lost the war with Wisdom, I guess you wont be around for long.
10 DOM - 6/10 though you are making MOJO's stats look better against Wisdom, you could be doing a lot better against them, also I would have declared war on ~K~H~ or some other tribe not your ally.
11 Wise S - 7/10 family of Wisdom, fine tribe.
12 K~HeAd - 7/10 good tribe, I think since you are now at peace with 13th, you should either destroy or merge with Art, then declare on xD. or soemone else.
13 Art 4/10 former Legend, nice job getting your asses kicked by STORM, I guess they are going to rim the triad with the only tribe remaining [BA], your last choice is to merge with K~HeAd and recreate Legend or do something fast or they wont be here longer than MOJO...
14 TNT - they seem to be nobling their own players more than barbs or players from other tribes...
15 100I - 7/10 fine tribe, you must be at war with Elite/.. and I hope you rim them to the core,
16 BoK - family of BoS, don't really know anything about them,except that, must be because they are so far north and far away from all the other tribes...
17 13th - 8/10, I think they should be in the 13th spot lol, good tribe, have proved themselves not to be noobs, I guess they will need to destroy either 100I or FEA to expand.
18 DOM H - family of DOM, don't know naything else
19 xDEx - in the core of [BA], I think they should merge with them or be rimmed by them.
20 DEFCON - good tribe 8/10, good members, though few in numbers, some of my ex tribe mates are there, nowhere to expand, I think they should declare on CHE!!! or someone will declare on them.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Art[/URL] 4/10 former Legend, nice job getting your asses kicked by STORM, I guess they are going to rim the triad with the only tribe remaining [BA], your last choice is to merge with K~HeAd and recreate Legend.

That's unfair. Our leadership failed all of us frontline players, denying help which was dearly needed without even consulting us.

Why would we want to merge with K~head? To gain some extra ranks? You clearly know nothing of how we measure success.

DeletedUser

That's unfair. Our leadership failed all of us frontline players, denying help which was dearly needed without even consulting us.

Why would we want to merge with K~head? To gain some extra ranks? You clearly know nothing of how we measure success.

You would want to merge with K~HeAd because you will otherwise be destroyed soon by someone, because you are a big tribe that is scattered around which decreases you defensive efficiency.

I didn't know that your leadership declined support offers that is probably why you lost but you still lost and also the fact that some of your members have created their own tribe xD. is not a good sign, it shows that your members are not loyal, even those who were far away from the front line, as well as the fact that some of them were the original Art...

LordBatman

Rekan- sorry to burst your bubble but Art will not drop out of the top 20

and Storm might have beaten us, but they did not rim us

DeletedUser33413

2 CHE!!! - 6/10 they were foolish do declare on BoS and attack *np* at the same time, they are getting their asses kicked slowly...

I also dont think thats entirely fair.

To me it has seemed that CHE made the right decision in attacking the brotherhood first, not to do so would have been pretty stupid on their behalf, and i was under the impression that they had been having minor skirmishes with *np* for a long time before the war with the brotherhood.

I get the impression *np* decided either to step it up a notch while CHE was in a weaker position, or the brotherhood invited the players which it did to get a reaction from CHE, as a way of helping *np*.

Basically i dont think CHE can be blamed, admittadly it is their time to prove themselves and im glad the BH decided to make it their honour of doing so.

please correct me if i got some facts wrong, it has been a while since i read the CHe sections on the forums.

DeletedUser

I didn't say they rimmed you, I said that they crippled you and I didn't say that you wont be in the top 20 for long, it was N00bKing2, he said you are falling out of the tops, I said that you need to do something to make sure your tribe survives that all, and why are you not saying anything about other tribes, only criticising me, I guess you have nothing to say about other tribes than your own, just as many americans think - USA is big, I am safe here and I don't need to know anything else (don't have anything personal against USA), its just that STORM was outnumbered then but the but they put you to your knees, I think the entire triad wouldn't win a war against STORM right now because they are equaly macthed with [BA] nad winning Tao and you don't really have the guts to declare on them...

DeletedUser33413

is the triad still the same as it once was though, really?

Internal Server Error

Admittedly, not as good - but the potential is still there.

Art have had rough times, but they've done some recruiting and if they can take a strong hold of each of their continents they will be around for a while.

BA are rank 1 for a reason and will probably remain there for a long time.

Tao were a bit over-rated in my eyes, but they're still a good tribe. Will be good to see if they can mounter a comebakc against STORM.

Status
Not open for further replies.