New Top 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I guess you haven't realized that I wasn't here for weeks yet the daily bullcrap just weren't able to stop from two particular Wisdom craptalkers.

Anyway, what would I expect from you? After all, your last "I don't agree with you but we should show unity so if you want to remove the mod and posting lies about him, we'll back you as we are all a merry band of allies" shared BH-Wisdom-Vassals thread (talking about the previous mod) pretty much summed up your standards about where the game/acceptable strategies ends and RL starts...

It was a nice try though, considering it was your post from that other thread specifically working against their whining (so you're basically arguing with me because I was using your post to show your double standards or trying to do just what you were suggesting me not to?). :icon_wink:

For weeks ? I am not sure . These are your posts :

Old #501 2009,December 24th, 14:01 Top
+++++
MM_HUN

Old #448 2009,December 22nd, 15:05 Top
+++++
MM_HUN

Old #407 2009,December 20th, 16:55 Top
+++++
MM_HUN

Old #368 2009,December 19th, 03:42 Top
++++++
MM_HUN

Old #325 2009,December 16th, 20:40 Top
+++++

MM_HUN

Old #301 2009,December 14th, 15:08 Top
+++++
MM_HUN

Old #286 2009,December 13th, 11:53 Top
+++++
MM_HUN

Old #273 2009,December 7th, 12:40 Top
+++++
and so on....

Now about my double standard . For one you dont know me , nor you ever talked to me in game ,and yet you say i am not telling the truth about mod . MM many players here on this world know me ,and they can say for me that i am point wh@re ,noob , that my english suck .And i can agree with that :) . But i am sure that none of them can say that i have double standards or that i use lies to win . I have friends in your tribe too. Ask them about me , before you use again those words.
And to say one more thing about mod . We were right about him. Before you post anything you know where is he know . Only because of my friends who asked me not to talk about it here i will not say more.

And about flames , lets put it this way . Lets consider for the moment that you werent here . As leader ,as man which friends talk only good about him , you could say to your members and also allies , we all know that they respect you , not to post . Do you know result which could be from that. Those "so called flamers from one side" will be gone . Why , well because they will be so bored to write alone here.

Nocnoidozor

Can't really expect anything else when the world is mostly split in 2 "sides", fighting each other. Either you have only people from one side talking to each other, convincing themselves that they are awesome (better accomplished in-game) or you get people from both sides flaming each other over pointless circular arguments (what we have now).

It's only going to be interesting again when these large families & alliances are broken up and that is most likely never going to happen. Instead players will just keep leaving the game as they become more and more bored until only a few players are left, sitting 90% of their tribe while flaming the couple other players left on the other side.

void my friend I think that WHAT ARE YOU MAN ,WHAT ARE YOU..................

DeletedUser

I dont think its any secret that a certain Ex Mod took an account on W17... and i think we all know what side that account is.. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Perhaps childish and insulting behavior by people on "one side" pushed him to want an account on "the other side"? One could check if infractions were given equally to all offenders instead of just assuming biased treatment.

Whipped

MM many players here on this world know me ,and they can say for me that i am point wh@re ,noob , that my english suck .And i can agree with that :) . But i am sure that none of them can say that i have double standards or that i use lies to win .

So true.
That why I love you fatty <3

Although you did lie about other things.
Like your diet.

DeletedUser

Perhaps childish and insulting behavior by people on "one side" pushed him to want an account on "the other side"? One could check if infractions were given equally to all offenders instead of just assuming biased treatment.

We should count ourselves lucky as a community then, that most Mod are mature enough to understand that they are bound to get a bit of flak, as with any authority figure. But most don’t normally take accounts on the world they are FORUM Mod for to exact some revenge.

If nothing else he has just managed to justify all those who shouted ‘Biased’, and no one can now argue that it was not true.

To me Void it wasn’t so much the petty infractions that immediately started once this person became Mod, it was his posts that clearly backed one side. Strangle all the post either got deleted or edited once the bias accusation started.

Integritous

I wonder if the former mod in question will do me the honour of writing to me or if he's too afraid of the rim to identify himself and his new persona to me?

As for this thread, which has now gone to shizzle sticks, let it be noted that if you don't want threads to go to crap, then you might consider not spamming insults every time one of your in-game adversaries posts. I merely requested that you stop your biased and inaccurate "special highlights" for certain tribes you wish were at war. It's weird for instance and unfair to see Titans listed as though they are our enemies when we have been at peace with them for as long as we've been at peace with BOS.

As the mod can't be expected to be W17 experts, I should clarify that Wisdom is at war with 5 Top 20 tribes. These are BA, 13th, Tao, SA and 13th. Three of those tribes are in the SOUTH and two are in the West. In the last year we have also warred three Top 10 tribes in the EAST. This World War myth is only perpetuated by people who are hoping to drag other tribes to their cause from a feeling of desperation. So much is made of Wisdom's friendship with BOM. Yet we warred them tooth and nail for nearly a year! No other tribes on this world have yet shown that sort of tenacity or gritty perseverance in a war, so I thank you to stop this childish fetish of "Spam Inty" and rather try posting in a manner more in keeping with SOME semblance of community decorum.

I still think a New Year's fresh start would do the general tenor of this forum some good.

P.S. MM Hun: thank gods i don't get the credit for "fracking." It's from Battlestar Galactica.

DeletedUser

I hope you all enjoyed a good ceasefire...now get back to the attacking...lol!

robi zmaj

For weeks ? I am not sure . These are your posts :

Old #501 2009,December 24th, 14:01 Top
+++++
MM_HUN

Old #448 2009,December 22nd, 15:05 Top
+++++
MM_HUN

Old #407 2009,December 20th, 16:55 Top
+++++
MM_HUN

Old #368 2009,December 19th, 03:42 Top
++++++
MM_HUN

Old #325 2009,December 16th, 20:40 Top
+++++

MM_HUN

Old #301 2009,December 14th, 15:08 Top
+++++
MM_HUN

Old #286 2009,December 13th, 11:53 Top
+++++
MM_HUN

Old #273 2009,December 7th, 12:40 Top
+++++
and so on....

Now about my double standard . For one you dont know me , nor you ever talked to me in game ,and yet you say i am not telling the truth about mod . MM many players here on this world know me ,and they can say for me that i am point wh@re ,noob , that my english suck .And i can agree with that :) . But i am sure that none of them can say that i have double standards or that i use lies to win . I have friends in your tribe too. Ask them about me , before you use again those words.
And to say one more thing about mod . We were right about him. Before you post anything you know where is he know . Only because of my friends who asked me not to talk about it here i will not say more.

And about flames , lets put it this way . Lets consider for the moment that you werent here . As leader ,as man which friends talk only good about him , you could say to your members and also allies , we all know that they respect you , not to post . Do you know result which could be from that. Those "so called flamers from one side" will be gone . Why , well because they will be so bored to write alone here.

When MM is loosing on PnP he dont post, helps to remember that. so dont excpet ampra nothing from here.

Well he may ignore this and move on as he usually does :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Battlestar Galactica FTW!!

Forums may suck indeed, but that show is awesome.

DeletedUser

When MM is loosing on PnP he dont post, helps to remember that. so dont excpet ampra nothing from here.

Actually what he does is block the people who post stuff he cant answer.. ;)

DeletedUser33413

can't really expect anything else when the world is mostly split in 2 "sides", fighting each other. Either you have only people from one side talking to each other, convincing themselves that they are awesome (better accomplished in-game) or you get people from both sides flaming each other over pointless circular arguments (what we have now).

It's only going to be interesting again when these large families & alliances are broken up and that is most likely never going to happen. Instead players will just keep leaving the game as they become more and more bored until only a few players are left, sitting 90% of their tribe while flaming the couple other players left on the other side.

+1

DeletedUser

Robi my friend :D Srecan bozic i svi praznici :D ( Merry Christmas and all holidays ) :D

thank you whippy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43243

Well I have had a jolly fine Christmas so far! So many 'visits'.....gosh i love my friends!!! lol

MR.MR

The last bit of the thread was simply flaming and unneccessary off-topicness. I have reopened a new thread for the new year using this post.

I'm back =) got grounded, no worries.

Status
Not open for further replies.