New Topics & General Forum Improvements

DeletedUser

Howdy,

So as I am sure some of you have noticed the forums have got a tad quiet.

To counter this I have been hoping that we can come up with some ideas to improve the general atmosphere and in turn get more people posting.

So ideas I would like to know about...

• New Threads, preferably good enough to get stickied.
  • Ways of improving my modding.
  • General ideas to improve the forums.
  • Oh and I might have some spare PP lying around somewhere so we can have competitions to win it or something.

It will be a straight infraction for anybody caught flaming or going off topic.

i've got nothing against you discussing any ideas but play nice :icon_eek:

~ Truscott6
World 18 Mod

DeletedUser

How about a picture competition like they ran last month but only for world 18 players?

DeletedUser

Most of the tribes do individually, but nothing together as far as i remember.

DeletedUser

Two things:

First, I would like to propose we make a skype room... providing everybody can behave. If we aren't grown up enough to keep the insults to light hearted banter then it's not going to work.

Secondly, I believe we should make a history of W18 thread...

A bit like this:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=104441 (you will have to excuse the fact it isn't linked, my laptop is playing up).

Obviously it would look better than that and include maps etc.

Thoughts on either?

DeletedUser

Two things:

First, I would like to propose we make a skype room... providing everybody can behave. If we aren't grown up enough to keep the insults to light hearted banter then it's not going to work.

Secondly, I believe we should make a history of W18 thread...

A bit like this:

http://forum.tribalwars.net/showthread.php?t=104441 (you will have to excuse the fact it isn't linked, my laptop is playing up).

Obviously it would look better than that and include maps etc.

Thoughts on either?

Another good truscott idea.

DeletedUser

Providing I work out how i'll make it today. But i'm not going to mod it or anything cause ya know I have no jurisdiction on applications such as skype...

If y'all list your skype names here, i'll add you and add you to the room as soon as it's made. Or one of you can make it and add everybody o_O

DeletedUser45512

cardocard1 is my skype name only recently got skype tho so im a noob on it :O

DeletedUser

So it's Apoc vs right?

Any chance Apoc could right in Red and their opposition in Blue? It's been a month and yet I still don't know who's on who's side.

/epic fial.

DeletedUser

haha, is there a way to auto format my posts to be automatically red?

DeletedUser

I have just started reading this maybe there are a few posts that should have been here anything not dealing with wars should go here I guess.