new trading league of tribes. please read!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

hi

i am benolot head of the trading league of tribes. I am asking all tribe leaders to consider joining the trading league of tribes. You do not have to leave your tribe instead you join a set of additional fourms and any member of any tribe in the league can ask for resources or support. Any other member then can repley and send the required amount of resoures/support. Trust me on this that everyone can benifit from the league.

thank you for your time!

benolot
head of the trading league of tribes

DeletedUser

hello
if you wish to join the league of tribes then please send me an ingame message or repley to this thred and i will be in touch with futher details.

if there are an questions then do not hesitate to ask me?

thanks for your time!

benolot

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser50733

Clear! do not wish to join, we can only recommend that you join World 52 as there are thousands of people there who wish to join your league :)

DeletedUser

now now nathan we all know you want to join just admit it, don't be scared to join them :)

DeletedUser

every one benifits from top tribes to small ones and i will not allow clear to join

DeletedUser

cause the leagues friends with your arch enamys dob and my tribe is a very good ally of theirs

DeletedUser50733

I wouldnt say DOB is our arch enemy :lol: we already killed our arch enemy (T4H)

DOB is just like a little fly needing a quick swat every now and again

DeletedUser35787

I think this is a great idea. Every single tribe in the world should join this league and take on Clear.

DeletedUser

good idea prehaps we shoud rename the league the clear restence movement!!!! and thanks for a proper positive comment!

DeletedUser

yes your probly right oh well nice try anyway still are there any tribes in world 26 who want to join?

DeletedUser

Closed thread to stop the bumping and spam.

If someone is interested, he should contact benolot in-game, as requested in the second post.

Status
Not open for further replies.